The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

12 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Is Bullen replacing him on the coaching staff? 

I could live with that tbh, who would we look at for head coach? 

I'm gutted about Moffat going. I know it's been coming but it doesn't make it any easier.

Thanks for the memories Michael. You really did represent the best of this football club when we needed you. The word legend gets banded about a lot now but in your case its appropriate. Thanks for everything!

908719474_Image_23_jpg(1).jpg.ecb0ff223b2b890e4abfcf01bfdbf76d.thumb.jpg.c0304c02bbb8536f94c1acfe823b28d1.jpg

Edited by Trogdor

Who in recent memory comes even close to what Moffat has been to Ayr? Only one off the top of my head is Martyn Campbell thou I feel that is just due to longevity and the fact that if he was so crooked no one would take him 

5 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Good video but still not quite Shanks video, anytime that song from his video comes on the radio it's the first thing that pops into my head.

Would be some send off if his testimonial was against Hearts, Shanks and Forrest lining up against him at Somerset, would be some sight. 

Edited by rb123!

10 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

Who in recent memory comes even close to what Moffat has been to Ayr? Only one off the top of my head is Martyn Campbell thou I feel that is just due to longevity and the fact that if he was so crooked no one would take him 

Shankland & Stevenson 

2 hours ago, ryanayr1987 said:

I always remember Newcastle playing at Somerset. Was that John Traynors testimonial?  That was amazing as I was young at the time and hasn’t been to many games before that 

We played Celtic in Ian McCallisters. Absolutely destroyed them that night but lost to two David Smythe own goals.