The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

18 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/18czmayJneZjioUEVZbBdIvRobsjGLcOvo3efpwkPzqk/edit

if anyone is interested got my stats for the half-way point of the season including how our players out in loans and players who have departed this season have done 

Several of the that have left us are doing well…

Moffat flying at 38!

50 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Moffat flying at 38!

Yeah mainly happy for the youth players that have managed to establish themselves as first team players in League 2 like Dolan and Bilham this should be the level we should be trying to get players on loan at (hopefully next season for guys like Holding, Tomlinson, Viviani etc)

28 minutes ago, Andy_AUFC said:

I’m too hungover to sit and listen to Mathie, it might tip me over the edge. 

can somebody provide a brief synopsis on what he said please and thank you.

It's just boring corpo speak, like the email you get at work at the end of the year you just delete from high up. 

1 hour ago, muZZa__44 said:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/18czmayJneZjioUEVZbBdIvRobsjGLcOvo3efpwkPzqk/edit

if anyone is interested got my stats for the half-way point of the season including how our players out in loans and players who have departed this season have done 

Rose and Amartey have played LW a few times. 

I didn't realise that Maguire had now surpassed Akinyemi's goal return.  Hilarious. 

This year I'd like to see us erect a bronze statue of Davide Bangala to accompany the new stand. The players could rub his wee nose on the way onto the pitch like Greyfriars Bobby.

Failing that, a new manager would do.

1 hour ago, Richey Edwards said:

Unpopular opinion maybe, but I'd have never let Moffat go. 

Me as well. I'm sentimental though.

I think he'd be contributing more than McGeady. Perhaps that constitutes an unpopular opinion?

59 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

It's just boring corpo speak, like the email you get at work at the end of the year you just delete from high up. 

It was when he physically said "We are united" at the end. I did well not to chuck my mobile across the room.

2 hours ago, No_Problemo said:

Moffat flying at 38!

I just disappeared down a Glenafton shaped rabbit hole there.

Did you know Mark Roberts was manager and assisted by Gary Harkins for about two months before being emptied in November. I don't think I could think of a more detestable double act in management. Rather amusingly in the article with the mutual termination they have a picture of Roberts with the caption 'Mark Ronerts'. Which made me laugh.

20 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I just disappeared down a Glenafton shaped rabbit hole there.

Did you know Mark Roberts was manager and assisted by Gary Harkins for about two months before being emptied in November. I don't think I could think of a more detestable double act in management. Rather amusingly in the article with the mutual termination they have a picture of Roberts with the caption 'Mark Ronerts'. Which made me laugh.

Partick have just signed a player from glenafton .

47 minutes ago, Scott-ish said:

This year I'd like to see us erect a bronze statue of Davide Bangala to accompany the new stand. The players could rub his wee nose on the way onto the pitch like Greyfriars Bobby.

Failing that, a new manager would do.

I wonder what he's doing with himself now. He hasn't got a new club yet.

3 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

He's taking his time 

1 hour ago, Richey Edwards said:

He's probably just doing freelance work traveling to ailing football clubs to lift the spirits of their fans briefly before moving on to the next club to spread his joy.

Like a footballing Littlest Hobo.

4 hours ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Partick have just signed a player from glenafton .

Not saying that's the level that we should be looking at but surely there's a few hidden gems, who actually would give a good bash at this level.

Luke Mcbeth has apparently impressed Kris Doolan enough for him to sign him though he might *look like the innocent flower, But be the serpent under it.* 😋 

37 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Luke Mcbeth has apparently impressed Kris Doolan enough for him to sign him though he might *look like the innocent flower, But be the serpent under it.* 😋 

Maybe we'll sign someone tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps in this petty pace from day to day, to the last syllable of recorded time; and all our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!

Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.