The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

Impressive bit of construction at Somerset, looks like a bus station.

Coincidentally the three best things in Kilmarnock are the bus station, the train station and the road out the fucking place. 

Just now, diegomarahenry said:

Coincidentally the three best things in Kilmarnock are the bus station, the train station and the road out the fucking place. 

Glad you agree it looks like a bus station.

Why the f**k have I been summoned to this mockit thread? What no-mark is currently managing you trophy-less gimps? Oh, that’s right, no one cares apart from a couple of virgin Morton fans and a twelve-year old thistle “boi”. What the f**k is a Mathie anyway? Some no-mark, third class “footballer” most likely. 

Spoiler

P.s. kudos for supporting your local team, you twats.

8 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

You should come back for next season. Your banter is missed as are your gifts on the board.

Reveal hidden contents

I of course refer to the free pieces you give away!

I will come back at some point. 

I still occasionally laugh about getting put in the top league in my first season. I got absolutely ragdolled.

Just now, ComradeDiego said:

How the f**k dyou do this? 😂

Click the three lines at the top right corner to enter the dropdown menu, select Account, then Ignored Users.

Just now, mathematics said:

Why the f**k have I been summoned to this mockit thread? What no-mark is currently managing you trophy-less gimps? Oh, that’s right, no one cares apart from a couple of virgin Morton fans and a twelve-year old thistle “boi”. What the f**k is a Mathie anyway? Some no-mark, third class “footballer” most likely. 

Hide contents

It’s Mathie alright, exactly what he’d say to try and throw folk off the scent 

3 minutes ago, mathematics said:

Reveal hidden contents

Nice of you to drop in.

3 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

I still occasionally laugh about getting put in the top league in my first season. I got absolutely ragdolled.

Click the three lines at the top right corner to enter the dropdown menu, select Account, then Ignored Users.

Some man 👍

3 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

They did that to me too. Still hurts.

You only get better by playing better players.

Just now, Trogdor said:

You only get better by playing better players.

I’m looking forward to seeing how the Division 2 champ gets on in the big league. Folk in the department used to complain that he set the unix machines’ chess computer too hard as any other setting was too easy for him.

Spoiler

f**k Ayr.

3 minutes ago, mathematics said:

That’s what Killie superstar Robbie Muirhead said.

You've now overstayed your welcome.

I’m looking forward to seeing how the Division 2 champ gets on in the big league. Folk in the department used to complain that he set the unix machines’ chess computer too hard as any other setting was too easy for him.

Reveal hidden contents

f**k Ayr.

Aye, he looks a player. I've actually to play one of you DKBs in a league decider. Will be interesting to see how Caro Kann does next season.

30 minutes ago, Ayr23 said:

I’m in the Crosshill area. There’s a good number of Ayr fans in the Southside/Glasgow. If you’re ever around, you need to visit the Rose Reilly for a drink, the (un)official Glasgow Ayr United supporters club venue. 

I will absolutely come and wet the babies head. As and when you are not sleep deprived enough!