The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, BukyOHare said:

Why does it always come back to a response like this? 

People are surely allowed to disagree.

See 99% of threads all over this site.

True fan is not a genuine attempt to debate. Its entirely disingenuous. You know that but for some reason now you've gone for...

Martin Tv Show GIF by Martin

4 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

True fan is not a genuine attempt to debate. Its entirely disingenuous. You know that but for some reason now you've gone for...

True fan does seem to really rattle people for some strange reason.

I might disagree with people on a variety of topics on this site but on this specific topic, we all share the common goal of wanting our team to succeed. We all don't need to agree for that still be true.

Being kind costs nothing, birthday caird pish or otherwise. (another P&B favourite you hear literally nowhere else in the world).

9 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

And I still don't think it gets away from the fact that people are allowed to disagree.

5 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

I might disagree with people on a variety of topics on this site but on this specific topic, we all share the common goal of wanting our team to succeed. We all don't need to agree for that still be true.

Being kind costs nothing, birthday caird pish or otherwise. (another P&B favourite you hear literally nowhere else in the world).

Talking some power of shite tonight mate. 

2 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

I'm not sure you have the moral high ground. The bit in bold in particular.

As always you defend views you consider reasonable and chastise those you disagree with.

People can agree to disagree. I wouldn't say my response wasn't kind. It was direct and I'd say warranted for what I took to be a slur.

I find your position to be hypocritical. You can't take the bekind position and then accuse folk of being rattled. 

1 hour ago, Rossco500 said:

Surely true fans would still go the game regardless to cheer on the honest men. 

Yikes.

It’s alright, you can still save it. Just refer to Bullen as Bald Gilet Man, infer that folk who drink in the hub are somehow sycophants and that folk who stand in the Somerset road end are one step along the evolutionary chain from an amoeba. Oh and refer to anybody with a less than catastrophic disposition as a “happy clapper” or the new WATTOO(admittedly a fanny). A Bangala joke never goes amiss either. Stick to these guidelines and you’ll be right as rain on here. 

21 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

I'm a better fan coz a hud macaroni fur dinner! 

One upping you by having a Chinese and supporting local jobs 

Real fans don't boo the team or shout abuse at the manager, enjoy hugs in the hub and go to every single every game.

Failure to adhere to these rules makes you intelligible for top fan status.

Bearing in mind Ayrshire is full of OF fans who've probably never even driven past the ground of their chosen arse cheek, never mind been to a game.

Chill Relax GIF

4 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I'm not sure you have the moral high ground. The bit in bold in particular.

As always you defend views you consider reasonable and chastise those you disagree with.

People can agree to disagree. I wouldn't say my response wasn't kind. It was direct and I'd say warranted for what I took to be a slur.

I find your position to be hypocritical. You can't take the bekind position and then accuse folk of being rattled. 

I wasn't talking about you or anybody specifically but talking generally about folk taking the high ground. Being direct as you chose to describe it which is fair enough. I don't think that means I'm chastising anybody.

Let's not get into a whataboutery session but true fan seems to be taboo but happy clapper seems to be in order?

Agreeing to disagree.