The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

9 minutes ago, conley said:

Let's find something else to complain about...what is it with forum...unbelievable.

You've made the mistake there of taking a clearly tongue-in-cheek comment far too seriously. Unless you genuinely think I was suggesting the flags cost a quarter of a million pounds?

16 minutes ago, Iain said:

You've made the mistake there of taking a clearly tongue-in-cheek comment far too seriously. Unless you genuinely think I was suggesting the flags cost a quarter of a million pounds?

The word ridiculous didn't do you any favours

Disappointing to lose that to the goals we conceded. We gave away a lot of possession but still created a lot of chances in the second half.
The energy went out the team once McGeady came on. 

With all the supposed stand in right backs we signed, how did we end up with Stanger at right back? 

Sibbald got 3 final warnings from the referee so it was a shocking decision to red card Stanger, especially for protesting a free kick that was never a free kick.

Tough to see from the SRE, but seemed like Albinson had a howler at the equaliser, and looked a bit in no man’s land for the 2nd.  Pleased with the work rate and improved tempo, but a lack of quality in the attacking 3rd was a big issue.

You have to ask what McGeady wants from his time at Ayr.  Looked completely disinterested when he came on.

5 minutes ago, Nelson said:

Tough to see from the SRE, but seemed like Albinson had a howler at the equaliser, and looked a bit in no man’s land for the 2nd.  Pleased with the work rate and improved tempo, but a lack of quality in the attacking 3rd was a big issue.

You have to ask what McGeady wants from his time at Ayr.  Looked completely disinterested when he came on.

Dowds finishing has really regressed. I thought in his first few games he was pretty ruthless but he missed two great chances today. 

8 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Dowds finishing has really regressed. I thought in his first few games he was pretty ruthless but he missed two great chances today. 

I think initially we all thought he could do everything as a striker, but he obviously can’t. He will contribute goals wise but ten in a season is probably a good return for him. 

This sounds a bit harsh but style wise he is like a better Mark McKenzie. 

17 minutes ago, Nelson said:

I was bemused in the stand at how he got chipped at his near post from about 5 yds out.

He's regressed badly under the Greek fella

1 minute ago, Peil said:

I was bemused in the stand at how he got chipped at his near post from about 5 yds out.

He's regressed badly under the Greek fella

I’d need to reserve judgement until I see the highlights because the perspective from the SRE is a bit odd at times, but my gut feeling is that we need to add a goalkeeper to our summer shopping list.