The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

32 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

I think the chairman was paying his wages last year, presumably the new offer will be in-line with the wage budget at Morton. 

Would be pretty unusual that his agent would be paying his wages.

6 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

The Morton scenario is kind of where we were with Cameron, it doesn’t matter how well we did last season, we aren’t spending money we don’t have. 

Not so much we 'aren't spending money we don't have" we literally can't.

1 hour ago, Jamie_M said:

Not so much we 'aren't spending money we don't have" we literally can't.

We were pretty much the same, money made this year would go in to next years budget….if there was any left. Which meant we lost probably our best team for a generation for f**k all and signed Sam Roscoe. 
New revenue streams like the hub and a better deal with a kit supplier has bumped us up a notch where we can tie talent like Akheem Rose, Sam Ashford and Ryan Gondoh down for 2 years so they don’t leave for free. 

15 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

We were pretty much the same, money made this year would go in to next years budget….if there was any left. Which meant we lost probably our best team for a generation for f**k all and signed Sam Roscoe. 
New revenue streams like the hub and a better deal with a kit supplier has bumped us up a notch where we can tie talent like Akheem Rose, Sam Ashford and Ryan Gondoh down for 2 years so they don’t leave for free. 

There are players in Ahkeem Rose and Sam Ashford somewhere. I am not sure which sport though.

39 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

His home record was worse than Bullen's. Got absolutely pummelled by Russia in Berlin.

Did he not only lose once at home? Record on the road got dramatically worse after an early purple patch.

45 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

There are players in Ahkeem Rose and Sam Ashford somewhere. I am not sure which sport though.

Badminton as they always like to put things over the net

2 minutes ago, Superhursty7 said:

Any team that loses to against an opposition with Sylvester Stallone in goals is never going to make it big, Jack Ruddy is an upgrade on big Sly.

Wasn't that a 4-4 draw?

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Thumper said:

Did he not only lose once at home? Record on the road got dramatically worse after an early purple patch.

0% home record.  

Teams notoriously poor defending the flanks. 

Edited by itzdrk

15 minutes ago, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

This Raith game is tasty... but all I can think of is how good the Partick fans are at creating atmosphere and how much I miss that at Somerset!

Trust me if our team was as good as either Raith or Thistle and playing in as important game as this the atmosphere would be electric

St Johnstone are on absolute bedshitting form. If they are in the playoffs then they are down. 

The Thistle team are patchy and if they were to go up, they could be relegated by Halloween.