The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

37 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Socials have been great this season.  More information, more content & more fun.    

Was certainly something we largely were displeased with (on here at least) so it's good to see it's improved big time.  

Highlights next. 

Aye highlights are still terrible. The terrace podcast covered a the home game against Hamilton a couple of weeks back and our poor highlights ruined what could've been a good analysis of the game. Highlights only showing the goals from a poor angle meant that they couldn't go into much detail about many aspects of the game. We want to grow our reputation and standing in the game and things like this are important in doing so.

17 minutes ago, Rodders1910 said:

Aye highlights are still terrible. The terrace podcast covered a the home game against Hamilton a couple of weeks back and our poor highlights ruined what could've been a good analysis of the game. Highlights only showing the goals from a poor angle meant that they couldn't go into much detail about many aspects of the game. We want to grow our reputation and standing in the game and things like this are important in doing so.

Yeah had been meaning to say about this how they could only get the goal highlights or the full match, plus the goal highlights were poorly edited as it was the sound from one of the Hamilton goals for the Rus goal :lol:

The highlights of the Raith game were a bit better than the Hamilton games. The main obstacle is currently only have the central mounted cameras on the main stand. It would take a bit of investment to allow for behind goals cams and something on the new NT for better angles. Given how much the club is currently pumping into other infrastructure it will probably come over time but won't be top of the list. 

If we are looking at a striker, will be from Scotland or unattached if we don't do business today.  Players like Bobby Wales and James Wilson from Hearts would probably fit the bill for loans.  Alfie Bevidge of Aberdeen as well.

14 hours ago, Ayrfix said:

I did hear the 'b***k Bas****s'  song sung by the Killie fans. I wonder if they have the same debate as us about the use of the words in the song? 

Yip it's a debate that comes up all the time, I personally don't sing it I prefer manky, soap dodging or smelly, find that works.

7 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

What’s everyone having for lunch today?

I have a hefty dose of manflu so eating nothing but bananas. Bound to help.

1 hour ago, itzdrk said:

Socials have been great this season.  More information, more content & more fun.    

Was certainly something we largely were displeased with (on here at least) so it's good to see it's improved big time.  

Highlights next. 

Do we know who's in charge of it. Because this has got the feint whiff of Boaby about it.

Just now, UpInTheAyr said:

Do we know who's in charge of it. Because this has got the feint whiff of Boaby about it.

I believe it's maybe the girl who does the loan updates on twitter and questions on tik tok etc, might be wrong.

30 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Yeah had been meaning to say about this how they could only get the goal highlights or the full match, plus the goal highlights were poorly edited as it was the sound from one of the Hamilton goals for the Rus goal :lol:

Poorly edited indeed, they showed the build up from one goal, then the when the ball was in the back of the net, immediately cut to the next goal going in.

1 minute ago, UpInTheAyr said:

I'm no going to out them but it's not Boab.  There is a person who does it and there is someone else who chips in as well. 

Just now, itzdrk said:

I'm no going to out them but it's not Boab.  There is a person who does it and there is someone else who chips in as well. 

Don't need to know who it is. Just as long as I know it's not him.

12 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Defo not Boab. Not cringy enough for him. 

Is it not one of the AU Media volunteers who does the social media? I’m sure she put it on her own X account? Somebody Malcolm? Can’t remember her name. Think her parents both volunteer for AU media too?