The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

6 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

If we sign nbada will we move bell to midfield? Maybe not signing anyone else?

Don’t think Bell has the legs for CM anymore. It will be interesting to see what 2 out of Bell, Muirhead, Ndaba and Muirhead we go with. 

Don’t think Bell has the legs for CM anymore. It will be interesting to see what 2 out of Bell, Muirhead, Ndaba and Muirhead we go with. 

I think Bell has been given the armband permanently now so I’d imagine he’ll start alongside whoever we sign.

10 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I think Bell has been given the armband permanently now so I’d imagine he’ll start alongside whoever we sign.

Probably aye however I like Big Aero. I know your not his biggest fan but he loves the super 

98040675-3135-47DB-904B-F6D9C39CBF7B.jpeg

Probably aye however I like Big Aero. I know your not his biggest fan but he loves the super 
98040675-3135-47DB-904B-F6D9C39CBF7B.thumb.jpeg.18898020dcfe4329101bd3e117b2c060.jpeg

Even I have to admit he’s looked better in the last few weeks of our winning run but I think he’s prone to the odd heads gone moment which isn’t great.

I’ve gone from completely binning him to keeping him as a backup option.

Even I have to admit he’s looked better in the last few weeks of our winning run but I think he’s prone to the odd heads gone moment which isn’t great.

He could easily fill that Jamie Adams role as midfield destroyer.

4 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Against of course.

He’s doing his job. It’s irrelevant that he’s an Ayr fan.

Is he actually an Ayr fan? I think he's an Ayr fan in the same way all these media types support Partick Thistle or St Mirren.

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

As is Bell, although he seems to use some jedi mind tricks as none of our support notice. I'm on to him though.

obi-wan kenobi not the droids GIF

3 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I’ll be very happy if our two signings are Ndaba and Tidser.

Yeah, if this transpires it will be a great January window. It will also give us much needed strength and depth!

Its also good to see Kerr has some contacts down south. 👍

Edited by Trogdor