The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, Trogdor said:

Where you getting this from? Need to show your workings here.

We are dismally ill prepared for the news season, in terms of quality, experience and squad numbers. We effectively couldn’t name a subs bench today.  If the buck stops with Hopkin, so be it, but I guess I’m wondering out loud if we simply don’t have the money to recruit better than what we have.

Absolute shite.   Can already tell its a case of how long we stick with Hopkin before looking elsewhere.   For all the stick he gets it's probably going to be McGinty top scorer this season with a couple of headers from corners.    Absolutely fucking shambolic start to the season and all the excuses of injuries etc in the world don't hide that.    

Dreadful, even with Chalmers who would have watched the ball battered over his head for 90 minutes and Moffat who would have had high balls battered at his head for 90 minutes….we’d have put in the same performance.

I’m actually angrier at the owner right now than Hopkin. The shambles of last season and the farce developing this season needs addressed.