The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

13 minutes ago, rb123! said:

I see the lower leagues have to continue and not stop

See Falkirk are doing a first come first served policy with the 320 tickets they have available for season ticket holders , no online , no phone orders , fans must turn up at their club shop tomorrow with their season ticket and they will be allocated a ticket , 

15 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Watching the game in an indoor pub? Good

Watching the game in an outdoor stadium? Bad

Scottish Government logic really is some laugh. 

It's pretty hard to argue with that. I wish someone would ask clownshoes Leitch that.

Edited by Trogdor

28 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Watching the game in an indoor pub? Good

Watching the game in an outdoor stadium? Bad

Scottish Government logic really is some laugh. 

You're looking at it backwards. 

Limit football crowds and offer no financial support - good.

Restrict hospitality industry and have to find tens of millions in compensation - bad.

They'd shut the pubs as well if they had the money to do it.

1 minute ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I'm guessing if we have 300 or so at the game on Sunday we'd just use one or two areas of the stadium to cut down on stewarding costs etc? My ST is for the NT 

I would think everyone would be seated , easier to maintain social distancing 

1 hour ago, Finlay21 said:

I  believe Ayr looked into that , but the rules say streams are not allowed in public areas , no idea how Falkirk are getting around it unless rules have changed very recently 

Suspect it's far more likely nobody's actually checked the small print and realised they can't.

55 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

f**k knows then, though it would be good to find out what Falkirk are doing. You would think you could show your own stream in your own establishment!

I suppose technically they could amend that rule. It exists because the Premiership broadcast contract gives Sky exclusive rights to broadcast of live footage. Sky willingly waived it for PPV at home but not for public performance. The Sky contract doesn't actually cover the lower leagues but the League rule is drafted for the whole league, not just the Premiership because they were potentially going to sell rights for lower leagues on the same basis. They ultimately didn't though. The BBC Championship contract is not exclusive which is why clubs can, if they really want to, stream their own games even when broadcast live on the BBC.

Killie making punters contact them via email to get tickets refunded, surely in this day and age theres a big red button to press to process automatically?

Offering a Stream code in exchange isnt exactly helpful either if you've bought multiple tickets and live with these people, you only need one code! Have they already spent the cash received? 😅

• Any home and away fans who have already bought a match ticket will be given access to a PPV stream
  • If you have purchased a match ticket and do not wish access to the PPV stream then please contact via email at tickets@kilmarnockfc.co.uk to discuss

https://kilmarnockfc.co.uk/news/club-information-home-festive-fixtures/

Edited by diege

7 minutes ago, diege said:

Killie making punters contact them via email to get tickets refunded, surely in this day and age theres a big red button to press to process automatically?

Offering a Stream code in exchange isnt exactly helpful either if you've bought multiple tickets and live with these people, you only need one code! Have they already spent the cash received? 😅

• Any home and away fans who have already bought a match ticket will be given access to a PPV stream
  • If you have purchased a match ticket and do not wish access to the PPV stream then please contact via email at tickets@kilmarnockfc.co.uk to discuss

https://kilmarnockfc.co.uk/news/club-information-home-festive-fixtures/

A genuinely horrible football club.
Quite frankly that isn’t remotely good enough, and this should be raised with the SPFL. 

1 hour ago, No_Problemo said:

A genuinely horrible football club.
Quite frankly that isn’t remotely good enough, and this should be raised with the SPFL. 

The biggest laugh is their streaming service is normally £9.99

11 hours ago, Finlay21 said:

Wonder how club will decide how fans get in or not 

Falkirk - ST holders first come first served tomorrow in shop 

Kilmarnock- ST  Ballot 

Dunfermline- Not allowing any fans in 

Do you know if the streaming code for ST holders last year is the same one for this year ?