The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

11 minutes ago, Saltire said:

I've never watched an OF match in my life anywhere. I though our club was a safe haven.  

🤣🤣🤣

I hate the old firm too but ffs. 

If it's on the TV, the pub should play it. People might have coupons on or be interested in how the premier League plays out. They are both Scottish League teams. Also gives the pub punters something to talk about.

Seriously though, distancing yourself from Ayr United because an old firm game is being shown at the bar is just pathetic. 

1 minute ago, GaryMc93 said:

Wouldn't be surprised if Kerr McInroy turns up at some point (if he doesn't return to Airdrie).

We'd probably no be looking at that today I'd imagine?  Interested to see how he'd get on in the Championship. Pler. 

5 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

We'd probably no be looking at that today I'd imagine?  Interested to see how he'd get on in the Championship. Pler. 

Was he not with Dunfermline before his loan to Airdrie. No idea how he got on there but seems to be doing very well for them. 

ETA: I think he is looking for a move away from Celtic permanently so could be a long term investment. 

Edited by ayrunitedfw

53 minutes ago, Saltire said:

What the hell is going on with Cameron's Bar showing the OF match live on Wednesday. Absolutely disgraceful, that could finish me with Ayr Utd for as long as they do that. 

Severe knicker-wetting from a seasoned knicker-wetter.

Forgot the part where they were advertising the Cameron’s Bar Sash Bash. Must’ve missed that. Scottish football pub shows Scottish football game. Big deal

9 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Not sure but Mr McInroy maybe thinks so. Out of contract in the summer so send Afolabi up with some cash. Seems a fair exchange.

image.png.318f60f1c4f464822c7360ce6701cdfd.png

9 minutes ago, AyrAtlanta said:

Severe knicker-wetting from a seasoned knicker-wetter.

Forgot the part where they were advertising the Cameron’s Bar Sash Bash. Must’ve missed that. Scottish football pub shows Scottish football game. Big deal

Look, I've clearly reacted in an extreme way to this and my views on the problems caused by the OF are pretty rigid. I said it might make me do something rash like walk away. I've followed Ayr United for decades, I'm just really disappointed in this, but no-one else seems to be as exercised as me.  I've made my point and been shot down by everyone. So focus on the transfer news.

22 minutes ago, Hawk89 said:

Planning to hand my season ticket in on the 14th after they don't open for the Superbowl. #Hubout

I'll be handing mine in if they DO 🤣