The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

18 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Free for season ticket holders, however if you done it on the payment scheme who knows if you actually have one.

I paid for mine but got reminder emails telling me to pay. I am assuming there were standard and sent out to everyone.

I can see folk on the first home game in the club shop trying to search for bank statements on their mobiles. 

3 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

I paid for mine but got reminder emails telling me to pay. I am assuming there were standard and sent out to everyone.

I can see folk on the first home game in the club shop trying to search for bank statements on their mobiles. 

Mines were all standing orders paid on the first of the month, have tried contacting them, but nothing so far.  Was told from someone that it seems to have been a bit of a balls up at the first attempt, good in theory, not so in practice.  Think a few folk had signed up, but never got an email back with bank details etc.

25 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Free for season ticket holders, however if you done it on the payment scheme who knows if you actually have one.

Not heard anything either, but I logged in via https://tickets.ayrunitedfc.co.uk/guest_dashboard and under My Members Card it does show my season ticket with an expiry date of 01-07-2024 so assume it's valid for this season.

Did have to do it on the laptop because the official site is unusable on my mobile, and they seem to have no easy direct link to the ticket site, which kinda defeats the purpose of not having a physical ticket.

7 minutes ago, GaryMc93 said:

Not heard anything either, but I logged in via https://tickets.ayrunitedfc.co.uk/guest_dashboard and under My Members Card it does show my season ticket with an expiry date of 01-07-2024 so assume it's valid for this season.

Did have to do it on the laptop because the official site is unusable on my mobile, and they seem to have no easy direct link to the ticket site, which kinda defeats the purpose of not having a physical ticket.

Absolutely nothing in there for me :lol: just need to wait and see if they respond.

14 minutes ago, Buckfast said:

If you asked for a new season ticket card you will have to collect it at the shop, if you didn't pay a £1 for a new card then your season ticket loads to your old card.

I didn't ask for a card. It's still a month before our first home game so I'll assume it's a timing thing for now. 

27 minutes ago, Buckfast said:

If you asked for a new season ticket card you will have to collect it at the shop, if you didn't pay a £1 for a new card then your season ticket loads to your old card.

12 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

I didn't ask for a card. It's still a month before our first home game so I'll assume it's a timing thing for now. 

Apparently getting sorted this week by the ticket company. 

44 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Apparently getting sorted this week by the ticket company. 

My understanding is all tickets purchased after 15th June in shop or online have been uploaded and ticket company are now uploading all the early season tickets now that the date of final payments has closed ( payments were extended until 30th June ) 

5 hours ago, callum-ayr said:

Absolutely nothing in there for me :lol: just need to wait and see if they respond.

I was told by email today that my st was being processed and will be there by weekend

19 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

He would turn them down anyway as it's not close enough to his family sports day.

Not very #weareunited IMO 

I honestly struggle to justify how these players go and play in a country like Saudi Arabia even when the money is that much when their football is like a farmers league compared to Britain/Europe. 

You can have all the money in the world but what satisfication you going to get playing out there instead of among the best clubs in the world in Europe?