The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

19 minutes ago, gh201288 said:

Stoke fan here - thoughts on Michael Rose? I must admit I know absolutely nothing about him. 

Big fan of Rose, he was a relatively young lad when we had him. Absolutely came on leaps and bounds in a fairly short period of time. Seems to have his head screwed on and willing to do the work to keep improving, would absolutely love to see him back at the club one day......which is probably wishful thinking. 

Nice to watch highlights without needing a travel sickness pill!

In all seriousness though, it's a massive improvement so fingers crossed they continue with that improvement throughout the season.

Also, watching the highlights back confirmed what I thought at the time...Ashford was probably one of our biggest threats when he came on. Not sure if that says more about him or the general state of the performance on Saturday but it was good to see him getting stuck in and trying to take a man on.  Still have absolutely no idea what the Stirling keeper is playing at for the goal though...

2 minutes ago, super_carson said:

Nice to watch highlights without needing a travel sickness pill!

In all seriousness though, it's a massive improvement so fingers crossed they continue with that improvement throughout the season.

Also, watching the highlights back confirmed what I thought at the time...Ashford was probably one of our biggest threats when he came on. Not sure if that says more about him or the general state of the performance on Saturday but it was good to see him getting stuck in and trying to take a man on.  Still have absolutely no idea what the Stirling keeper is playing at for the goal though...

Ashford is very similar to Alan Trouten in that he thrives on being the main man in the team. He didn't have that when we had Adeloye and Dipo.

Club will be delighted to sort that and someone will 100% be in touch to say they can't see it now cause they have internet that's operated by hand crank and it doesn't load any more. 

1 minute ago, itzdrk said:

Club will be delighted to sort that and someone will 100% be in touch to say they can't see it now cause they have internet that's operated by hand crank and it doesn't load any more. 

You mean you don’t have to cycle in your living room to make the broadband work? 

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

You mean you don’t have to cycle in your living room to make the broadband work? 

This is genuinely how I felt some of our fans' operate when I was doing the streaming.  

'Moira, you can have a break at half time FFS'

1 hour ago, super_carson said:

You have broadband? I'm still waiting for the other half to get off the phone so I can connect...

What about surftime when you had to wait until 4pm to use it?