The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I guess with Bullen you get 45 mins to prove yourself until you are deemed worse than Nicholas McAllister. Hopefully this is a trial run with the centre backs and he picks the best 2 out the 3 for league. I’d say it was quite open between them.

1 minute ago, muZZa__44 said:

so likely a 4-3-3 with either Rose or McKenzie in the striker position

If this is a 4-3-3 I’d have to question what narcotics are in the managers system. If I ever see McKenzie wider than the centre circle on a football pitch again I might have to quit watching the sport.

1 minute ago, AyrAtlanta said:

If this is a 4-3-3 I’d have to question what narcotics are in the managers system. If I ever see McKenzie wider than the centre circle on a football pitch again I might have to quit watching the sport.

It’s absolutely bizarre if McKenzie is out wide over Amartey. 

His pace on the counter can be absolutely lethal against teams that are going to have most of the ball, and it’ll complement McGeady’s lack of pace. 

Just now, No_Problemo said:

It’s absolutely bizarre if McKenzie is out wide over Amartey. 

His pace on the counter can be absolutely lethal against teams that are going to have most of the ball, and it’ll complement McGeady’s lack of pace. 

that being said getting to bring on an Amartey from the bench to run at a tired defence could be a big difference depending on the score

1 minute ago, muZZa__44 said:

that being said getting to bring on an Amartey from the bench to run at a tired defence could be a big difference depending on the score

If we are losing, which is most likely, there will be far less gaps from his to exploit as Livingston will be more compact though. If we are somehow drawing or winning, then yes absolutely!

3 minutes ago, Peil said:

4-3-3 feels a touch ambitious, hopefully rewarded with a decent performance.

Is this streamed anywhere? I've lost out on the car this afternoon, so can't make it through

Lavvi's site says there's no streaming today. Feckers. 

1 minute ago, No_Problemo said:

I don’t see how it would be McKenzie up front with our actual striker in behind or out wide…

I’m guessing Bullen wants McKenzie’s legs in midfield. 

Rose was used a decent amount of times by Weymouth on the Right Wing so he can play there and i would rather he play wide then McKenzie