The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, Jack_1910 said:

Bullen sacked at Christmas. Ryan Stevenson takes his place. Play world class football and scrape 3rd place on the last day. In true Ryan Stevenson style we beat airdrie and killie to get promotion. Life is good. 

I’d rather Pandamonium was manager than Ryan Stevenson. 

Just seen someone genuinely suggesting Stevo as Bullen’s assistant on Twitter. 

I guess that’s one way to make Bullen look like a footballing mastermind. 

ETA, maybe York would give us decent money for Bullen too - sacked their manager…

Edited by No_Problemo

@itzdrkif you get a minute - I see Dundee United have Docherty as having a 75% duel success rate on Saturday so I was wondering how our guys in the middle matched up in terms of duels and passes competed… 

Im obviously assuming horrifically, which wouldn’t entirely be their own fault, but I was just interested quite how badly. 

Just now, No_Problemo said:

@itzdrkif you get a minute - I see Dundee United have Docherty as having a 75% duel success rate on Saturday so I was wondering how our guys in the middle matched up in terms of duels and passes competed… 

Im obviously assuming horrifically, which wouldn’t entirely be their own fault, but I was just interested quite how badly. 

Given our midfielders didnt get near him I am surprised it is that low.