The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

Given how active our BOD are on Twitter they can’t have avoided the chat of him going so you’d have thought they may have passed something along to VOR to deny it. It’s either happening or they don’t feel the need to act on pure speculation. 

Odd with the press conference though...

1 minute ago, ComradeDiego said:

Same person that told me he was in the final stages of talks 

jobs too big for him apparently

So he was in talks? 

If he wanted to leave so much he was in talks elsewhere then I’d be letting him go. 

Just now, ComradeDiego said:

If he goes down there and becomes the assistant I’ll die laughing

I had thought that if Carvahal had gone back then there would be a chance of that as I know Bullen was really rated by him as a coach.

A manager has to be 100% committed to a club and him going elsewhere for talks just tells you that he’s maybe angling to get back home. I don’t think he’ll be here in January. 

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

I had thought that if Carvahal had gone back then there would be a chance of that as I know Bullen was really rated by him as a coach.

A manager has to be 100% committed to a club and him going elsewhere for talks just tells you that he’s maybe angling to get back home. I don’t think he’ll be here in January. 

I don’t think that’s overly fair, I think every single manager in this league would jump at the chance of an English Championship job. 

Not that I actually want him here, mind. 

2 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

I don’t think that’s overly fair, I think every single manager in this league would jump at the chance of an English Championship job. 

Not that I actually want him here, mind. 

Aye maybe but I don’t think a manager can ask for 100% effort from his players if he’s off talking to another club. We’re in must win territory as we come to end (almost) of the first quarter and his priority is looking at potentially leaving. 

2 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Aye maybe but I don’t think a manager can ask for 100% effort from his players if he’s off talking to another club. We’re in must win territory as we come to end (almost) of the first quarter and his priority is looking at potentially leaving. 

Especially for someone like Bullen, where a big part of his shtick is passion, commitment blah blah blah