The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

58 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

See they have added in the dog that shites all the way up Somerset road

Very good point. I've noticed that now I'm having to go in the SRE. I don't remember it being as bad further up as I never really noticed it when entering the NT.

Edit - It's like the game my kids enjoy "the floor is lava" except with dug shite.

Edited by Trogdor

On 15/10/2023 at 23:15, Trogdor said:

Very good point. I've noticed that now I'm having to go in the SRE. I don't remember it being as bad further up as I never really noticed it when entering the NT.

Edit - It's like the game my kids enjoy "the floor is lava" except with dug shite.

How's your lurgy?

Pleased to see Dowds has done well so far at Ayr. I thought after watching our game, where Ayr had plenty of the ball but no end product that he could be an astute signing. So far, that has been the case.

I don't see him coming back to Firhill as he is down the pecking order and not particularly suitable for the way Thistle line-up.

Edited by jagfox

23 minutes ago, jagfox said:

Pleased to see Dowds has done well so far at Ayr. I thought after watching our game, where Ayr had plenty of the ball but no end product that he could be an astute signing. So far, that has been the case.

I don't see him coming back to Firhill as he is down the pecking order and not particularly suitable for the way Thistle line-up.

Edited 21 minutes ago by jagfox

Would be very glad to take him of your hands at Christmas on a full time basis . However that would mean he would line up against Aero a couple of times . I doubt Thistle would allow that .

35 minutes ago, Dauntless said:

Would be very glad to take him of your hands at Christmas on a full time basis . However that would mean he would line up against Aero a couple of times . I doubt Thistle would allow that .

Probably extend the loan and you could offer him a PCA. 

34 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

I just realised that the famous Andy Geggan goal you all love has been responsible for Scotland qualifying for the Euros twice in a row.

All worked out well in the end.

Andy Geggan is a national hero. 

4 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

How's your lurgy?

I'm feeling better than I was at the weekend, thanks. Still not 100% though. 

I've switched to blackcurrant lemsips which go down a little easier than the lemon ones.

Working from home today. I might be back in the office tomorrow. 

20 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

I just realised that the famous Andy Geggan goal you all love has been responsible for Scotland qualifying for the Euros twice in a row.

Slightly edging out Hugh Sproat slipping on his milk round resulting in World Cup winners Argentina losing their manager because this one actually happened.