The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

I don’t think it’s that bad. Nothing gets fans overreacting more than a football top though. 

Yeah, it’s fine - not something I would be rushing out to buy but it’s alright. I quite like the sleeve and collar details, nowhere near the woeful category IMO. 

Just now, UpInTheAyr said:

Why is not liking it an overreaction? 

It’s the usual from football supporters everywhere. You’ll get the same folk who shoot down any new top when it’s actually pretty irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. 

Not sure about it, think it's one of those that could grow on you. Could do without the sponsor on the sleeve, anyone know if there are sponsors on the back? The front sponsor actually fits quite well on it. Something quite retro about it. Would feel a bit odd though going about with other folks names on it. 

I think that if you are releasing 3 kits then one of them should be fucking mad.

I’m not a fan of this years home top, the away top is nice, the sponsor is bland though (the design, not the company obviously) and the third is fine. it has to be a bland design to incorporate the names I guess. 

Edited by diegomarahenry