The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

8 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Is there an approved list of cliches that football managers need to employ in their interviews?

Ask Jim Duffy. I remember a game at Cappielow and he went through about 5 or 6 in quick succession post match. I think his brain had been addled that he can only speak in clichés.

Edited by Trogdor

Just now, ryanayr1987 said:

Folk on the sre are calling for bryden to start, he scored against league 2 opposition it’s a different kettle of fish to the championship 

That's his level sadly it seems just now, plus any time he does get the opportunity of starting he does nothing. 

Still don't undertand why he wasn't put out on loan after we brought dowds in, instead he's sitting on the bench every week 

I don't care about the cups that much, in all likelihood, we wont win it and the league tends to be more important. 

This year, we won't be near second unless something remarkable happens so cup money will be more important to allow the club to improve. 

An away game against the old firm means a probable early exit, a routing pumping in a half full stadium and a wee pat on the head from the media. A home game means the town gets invaded for an afternoon, there is a whole circus around it and there is really no enjoyment. 

Kind draws all the way to the quarter finals like last year please. 

1 minute ago, Rb123 said:

That's his level sadly it seems just now, plus any time he does get the opportunity of starting he does nothing. 

Still don't undertand why he wasn't put out on loan after we brought dowds in, instead he's sitting on the bench every week 

Loan him to league two, if he's playing well, try and loan him to league one for the first half of next season. 

1 hour ago, Trogdor said:

Old Man Smile GIF by F*CK, THAT'S DELICIOUS

My nephew already makes me feel old by asking me about Ayr United teams, players and matches of the 2000s and 2010s.

He was more impressed by the fact that Sean McGinty played for Manchester United against Ayr United back in 2011 than he was about Paul Pogba playing in the same match. 

13 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

SRE v Pie & Bovril.

Blaming Spider-Man GIF

How very dare you! The purveyors of P&B at least know how the capital key and spacebar work.

Who was the roaster off the SRE who came on here and posted in caps threatening us with square gos? Good times.

7 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

SRE is ultra negative where as Ayr United fans worldwide is full of happy clappers. Pie and Bovril is the happy medium imo. 

The majority of folk debate and discuss things that are happening, the only exception are the bestest Ayr fans in the whole world who like to come on and lecture about how all the rest of us are wrong without putting a case forward, despite facts and the evidence of their own eyes