The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Just now, Richey Edwards said:

Random question but will the new stand have a name or would it just be The North Stand? Could call it the Ally McLeod Stand or something.

Someone asked on the night they announced it, Smith said it would be named after who put the most money in, I took that to mean either, it was to be named after him, having paid for it or a sponsor. 

1 minute ago, diegomarahenry said:

Someone asked on the night they announced it, Smith said it would be named after who put the most money in, I took that to mean either, it was to be named after him, having paid for it or a sponsor. 

How much has he put in? I'll pay double.

Edited by Richey Edwards

53 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Random question but will the new stand have a name or would it just be The North Stand? Could call it the Ally McLeod Stand or something.

I'd imagine they'll be looking for someone to sponsor it. 

"The Ronald McDonald Stand" 

21 hours ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Is there been any word of the Zambian fella making the trip .alot of people made a small contribution. An not been mentioned in months .what happens to the ££ if he doesn't make it  ? Player fund ? 

First thing I saw when I opened my phone today was him being 'carefully' homophobic.. so hopefully never. 

12 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

As I said it’s good to see him come into a bit of form but he’d have to remain consistent from here on out and show more improvement to warrant a new deal. 

I think that's fair.

I'd be cutting Reading loose, best for player and club.

21 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Carefully homophobic ? 

Well since he's now been disgustingly homophobic. 

What I meant was he was hinting at it but not actually saying it.