The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Turner has always looked like a decent player, surprised he didn't get much game time at Ross County. Sure he signed around the same time as Jay Henderson who seems to have disappeared off a cliff. Anyway that's what we're resorting to, speaking about other teams signings seeing as we don't seem to be getting any going by Bullen on the radio 

1 minute ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Turner has always looked like a decent player, surprised he didn't get much game time at Ross County. Sure he signed around the same time as Jay Henderson who seems to have disappeared off a cliff. Anyway that's what we're resorting to, speaking about other teams signings seeing as we don't seem to be getting any going by Bullen on the radio 

Anything new or just restating the last week of Ayrshire post exclusives?

Just now, Hawk89 said:

AP was just the Bullen and McGinty interviews from earlier in the week. 

I wouldn’t be taking Bullen at his word off a radio interview regarding signings. He’ll probably have to play it down a bit however I don’t see much happening before the last week of the window. f**k knows if he’ll even still be here then. 

I think a new manager would probably be worth more than three new players depending on who we appointed. 

13 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Until recently I didn't know that Kyle is the son of Tommy Turner the St Mirren, Morton and St Johnstone midfielder from back in the day.

You can see where Kyle gets his competitive edge in the middle of the park, like his dad did before him, albeit in a different era.

You definitely know you're getting old when you remember current players dad's when they played.😂 

Edited by BukyOHare

1 hour ago, BukyOHare said:

Until recently I didn't know that Kyle is the son of Tommy Turner the St Mirren, Morton and St Johnstone midfielder from back in the day.

You can see where Kyle gets his competitive edge in the middle of the park, like his dad did before him, albeit in a different era.

You definitely know you're getting old when you remember current players dad's when they played.😂 

Aye, definitely a sign of getting old! When Josh O'Connor was listed as a sub v us recently I felt so ancient, as I was quite a Garry O'Connor 4 Scotland!!!! fanboy back in the day 🤣

Edited by Thereisalight..

1 hour ago, Hawk89 said:

It was on the radio yesterday (iirc), just Bullen saying he didn't think there would be any new faces as the "3 midfielders" in the summer busted the spending. No idea why it was just making the radio news when it's old news 😂

To put into perspective how bad this seasons going - if we don’t beat Arbroath on Saturday, we will have a worse record than this time in 2022, when we had just sacked Jim Duffy as manager. Need to really start picking up the points…

IMG_3329.jpeg

IMG_3330.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Tommy_ayr said:

Who’s that..?

An infamous looney that descended upon this forum a couple of years ago and started rabbling on about how we should be signing randomes from the west of scotland league and when people questioned what on earth he was talking about he basically just started offering fights to everyone if i recall correctly. Think he got banned. 

Plus he couldn't spell so you've passed the test straightaway