The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Andy_AUFC said:

Anybody got a spare 1.8k for a super duper season ticket?

I'm sure they'll sell a few... especially to them that can write the vat aff 😉 Good Idea!. I see Hamilton do a gold season ticket that's mid price range... might be worth looking at for us... as 1800 out of reach of most but 500 odd for some added benefits is a great idea imo.

Edited by F.T.O.F.1910

12 minutes ago, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

I'm sure they'll sell a few... especially to them that can write the vat aff 😉 Good Idea, I see Hamilton do a gold season ticket that's mid price range... might be worth looking at for us... as 1800 out of reach of most but 500 odd for some added benefits is a great idea imo.

Good on the club making us the cheapest adult season ticket in the league ( with 3 teams still to announce price) I think we are 10% cheaper than next lowest club going to  by a post on this site 

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

I'm sure they'll sell a few...

There are only 25 available anyway.

£1800 for 18 games is pretty ooft, especially if only six of them are wins. Still, who dares wins.

Edited by Thumper

Just now, Thumper said:

£1800 for 18 games is pretty offt, especially if only six of them are wins. Still, who dares wins.

It says it also includes cup games and friendlies too. 

Hoping the one off hospitality costs are announced soon!

Just now, Thumper said:

£1800 for 18 games is pretty offt, especially if only six of them are wins. Still, who dares wins.

Break it down to 100 a game, comfy viewing space, food and drink etc it's not bad if you have the cash.

4 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Break it down to 100 a game, comfy viewing space, food and drink etc it's not bad if you have the cash.

I can spend £100 in the pub pre/post game so when you look at it like that....

See the prize fund for the diddy cup has gone up massively for next season. £100k for the winners, no more non Scottish teams. I know a lot of our fans have no time for it, but I’d love us to have a proper go this season unlike the past few seasons.

The runs to the finals in the early 90’s were great and it would be quite nice to see us win a national cup before I depart this world. I’m in my 40’s…

4 minutes ago, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

I can spend £100 in the pub pre/post game so when you look at it like that....

I was thinking the same. £100 spent every home game including pre and post match can definitely happen.

30 minutes ago, Thumper said:

£1800 for 18 games is pretty ooft, especially if only six of them are wins. Still, who dares wins.

Being pedantic it does include cup ties, but that’s the luck of the draw so maybe 20 games?

If you’ve got the cash then why not. As others have pointed out you can easily spend the same on pre and post match bevvy so it might be economical.

1 hour ago, callum-ayr said:

I suspect the club will sell them all. At the same time, I also suspect that at least some of those comfy padded seats will find themselves empty during the horizontal rain of a Tuesday in December against Accies.

1 hour ago, Utdtillidie2 said:

See the prize fund for the diddy cup has gone up massively for next season. £100k for the winners, no more non Scottish teams. I know a lot of our fans have no time for it, but I’d love us to have a proper go this season unlike the past few seasons.

The runs to the finals in the early 90’s were great and it would be quite nice to see us win a national cup before I depart this world. I’m in my 40’s…

It's only a diddy cup until you've got a chance of winning it. It's our best chance of silverware and we should be going all out to win it.