The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

4 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

He’s been out the game for a year, retired and presumably living in Australia. 
But I’m sure the Celtic fan is right and he is currently jogging round cones at Dam park 

He did spend a year in West Bromwich tbf. Think the Scottish Gold Coast would attract him.

Just now, AUFC 1910 said:

On another note - what’s Calvin Ayre up to these days?  In jail? Bankrupt? Living the dream?

Still trying to make crypto a thing and hawking whatever shite version of it he's invested in I assume. 

6 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

On another note - what’s Calvin Ayre up to these days?  In jail? Bankrupt? Living the dream?

The Celtic friendly is a more wholesome way of hooring ourselves out for cash. 

At least we don’t have to have people armed with posts and tweets to go out into the public year on year with the - it’s the sponsor not the club line. 

17 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

He’s been out the game for a year, retired and presumably living in Australia. 
But I’m sure the Celtic fan is right and he is currently jogging round cones at Dam park 

Would be immense if its Rogic right enough,  could be Ayr's Rock. But the not playing for a year gives me the Chris Maguire fear.

58 minutes ago, AllySloan said:

Random question but whatever happend to the walkout music? Never minded the Seaside Sons one but I thought Mathie and the Youth Board were trialing other songs? We should just come out to "Enter Sandman" by Metallica IMO. Anyone fancy goal music as well?

Meet you in the middle and say we should come out to for whom the bell tolls. 

52 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

No, it’s a former Celtic midfielder and international, currently unattached and not James McCarthy. But like McCarthy, he hasn’t played for a year. 

I hate pish like this trying to act ITK. Either name them or stfu. 

5 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I hate pish like this trying to act ITK. Either name them or stfu. 

I didn't name them because the person who told me isn't ITK and it is obviously bollocks for the reasons I pointed out in the post and posts since. 

I am not sure where you thought I was claiming to be ITK. 

If I name them, in 3 weeks time, someone will be claiming that I 100% said that we were signing them. 

4 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

I didn't name them because the person who told me isn't ITK and it is obviously bollocks for the reasons I pointed out in the post and posts since. 

I am not sure where you thought I was claiming to be ITK. 

If I name them, in 3 weeks time, someone will be claiming that I 100% said that we were signing them. 

You have caveated it by saying it’s obviously nonsense so no reason not to name them. 

1 hour ago, diegomarahenry said:

No, it’s a former Celtic midfielder and international, currently unattached and not James McCarthy. But like McCarthy, he hasn’t played for a year. 

There is literally only one person that fits that description and they have played in Ayrshire previously.  

9 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

You have caveated it by saying it’s obviously nonsense so no reason not to name them. 

Hopefully my time does not run out this week 

I like the idea that people have heard names from itk folks and are refusing to share in case their guy gets outed, loses his job, his wife leaves him because he's then skint and he ends up homeless and desolate, all due to one slip on p&b.

13 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

3 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

There is literally only one person that fits that description and they have played in Ayrshire previously.  

I have said he played as a midfielder for Celtic, has retired and lives in Australia and have answered posts about Tom Fucking Rogic. 

If you can't piece this all together, I'd suggest a job with Police Scotland. 

1 minute ago, ayrunitedfw said:

You’re on thin ice buddy 🤣

I know , starting to sweat , new week starts on a Monday for me so here’s hoping