The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

41 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Stone is unavailable for a week and Musonda will likely be on holiday or just back. 
I’d hope Walker is in, there more Scottish football these guys play early the better, Murphy, there is no rush with him. 

I think the only one how could be missing is Murphy due to his hand injury 

9 minutes ago, Superhursty7 said:

Can't go to the Celtic game as I'll be stuck in rainy Wales in a caravan, hoping the club might stream it for a fiver or something like that like they have in the past for pre season friendlys 

Listed as being on Celtic TV.  

5 minutes ago, Aufc_ said:

Cheers. So do we have the North Terrace then? Seems the only tickets available. Apologies probably been covered to death but I’ve been away and missed it all

North terrace, new stand, main stand. 

On the note of tickets. I couldn’t find a section on the website that takes you to where the tickets are actually on sale, or am I just being daft and not navigating through it? Finally remembered it was main event tickets from when I got the tickets for the Hub for a Scotland game. However if you’re a random or new fan wanting to go along then it’s not great. 

17 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

On the note of tickets. I couldn’t find a section on the website that takes you to where the tickets are actually on sale, or am I just being daft and not navigating through it? Finally remembered it was main event tickets from when I got the tickets for the Hub for a Scotland game. However if you’re a random or new fan wanting to go along then it’s not great. 

It's very silly but:

Screenshot_20240701-195553.png