The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Who is this Hamilton, have I completely missed a signing?

He was a trialist at CB. Young defender but was quite highly rated for number of years at youth level prior to some injuries.

Edited by AUcal

On another note, was good to see Murdoch back on the park. Looked quite a bit off the pace I thought, not really surprising given the length of time he has been out for.

Still think we need another CM in, I think we'll probably get it.

I'd probably send Tomlinson out on loan and maybe keep Watret in the squad, with another more experienced RB hopefully also joining.

1 minute ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Notice McGeady hasn’t featured in either of our preseason friendlies. What’s the bet he plays on Friday as a crowd pleaser for the Celtic fans?

He must have been there. Sure his car with private reg AMG parked across from me. 

3 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

He must have been there. Sure his car with private reg AMG parked across from me. 

Aye he was there in casual clothes. 

28 minutes ago, AUcal said:

I'd probably send Tomlinson out on loan and maybe keep Watret in the squad

Aye based on what I’ve seen Watret is the one more ready for the level. Would do Tomlinson no harm to find out where he really plays best at a lower league team.

4 minutes ago, the west curve said:

A defence like an amateur team. They will  get hammered in the championship. Going backwards at a terrible rate.

East Kilbride won’t be in the Championship for a wee while mate so they’ve plenty time to improve their defence. 

2 hours ago, Hursty said:

The one I saw was Puerto Calero at the harbour, had walked down there this morning -  unsurprisingly an Irish Bar.   Looks like it's on Celtic TV though so would imagine at least one of the Irish bars in PdC will have it on too..

Aye it will be on in a few in PDC.

8 minutes ago, the west curve said:

A defence like an amateur team. They will  get hammered in the championship. Going backwards at a terrible rate.

Is this the one that's not allowed to go to the pub? 

2 minutes ago, the west curve said:

I was talking about the the Ayr defence. To concede 4 goals in 2 games against non league teams is a bad show.  

Yes it’s awful. You’ll note the air of dismay and defeat is rife on this forum after these results.