The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

4 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Checked the stats and its saying we've had 3 shots on target compared to their 2. Just a shame they've scored from theirs 😏

Stats can be misleading.

10 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Gave this a by as I'm loaded with man-flu. Seems a sensible decision so far

Thoughts and prayers going out to you and your loved ones. I’ve just recovered from the man-flu so know what you and your family are going through just now. Lucozade and chicken soup and you should pull through.

6 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Thoughts and prayers going out to you and your loved ones. I’ve just recovered from the man-flu so know what you and your family are going through just now. Lucozade and chicken soup and you should pull through.

Cheers! had to give the chicken soup a hard pass but Lucozade is always a help. Makes me long for the days when it was about 300 calories a bottle before "woke" health chiefs ruined it 🤣

Just now, Thumper said:

Just absolutely incredible that a keeper and defence who are worse on the ball than me are being constantly encouraged to play it out from the back.

Some of the passing decisions are wild as well.

1 minute ago, Thumper said:

Just absolutely incredible that a keeper and defence who are worse on the ball than me are being constantly encouraged to play it out from the back.

Are they? We are barely playing out at all. 

Just now, Iain said:

Raith have taken advantage of the corridor of incompetency between McAllister and Reading.

A sort of Bermuda Triangle of pishness between them and Stone.

Though Henderson has also been anonymous and the only player visibly going the extra mile is Rus.

1 minute ago, No_Problemo said:

Not successfully. Both Raith goals and a couple of other chances came from us turning the ball over trying to play in our own half.

1 minute ago, No_Problemo said:

At some point someone has informed Stone that he's better off aimlessly shelling it at nobody than doing something as suicidal as passing to his defenders. Unfortunately that happened after the second goal. Nearly another killer backpass from McAllister after that as well.

Just now, Iain said:

Not successfully. Both Raith goals and a couple of other chances came from us turning the ball over trying to play in our own half.

Both Raith goals came from Paddy making an absolute mess of things - as opposed to an issue with playing out IMO. 

We have spent 90% of the game punting it long. Three of our four defenders are more then capable of playing the ball out.

Just now, Thumper said:

At some point someone has informed Stone that he's better off aimlessly shelling it at nobody than doing something as suicidal as passing to his defenders. Unfortunately that happened after the second goal. Nearly another killer backpass from McAllister after that as well.

Haha yeah - I definitely wouldn’t be asking McAllister to try and play the ball out. 

Just now, No_Problemo said:

Haha yeah - I definitely wouldn’t be asking McAllister to try and play the ball out. 

And yet he keeps being given it. Rabbit in the headlights.

There's no point in a utility player who is pish wherever he plays.