The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Also another of the very few strikers we've been linked with who we won't end up getting. If we don't get Doolan i've not got a clue what other strikers McCall has lined up, not seen us linked with anyone else upfront but Boyd and Doolan worryingly.

Also another of the very few strikers we've been linked with who we won't end up getting. If we don't get Doolan i've not got a clue what other strikers McCall has lined up, not seen us linked with anyone else upfront but Boyd and Doolan worryingly.
Get what you mean but I can't see McCall going public with all his targets Doolan is the exception though, I'm sure he's going to pull a few rabbits out the hat soon.

Do you get your blood pressure checked on a regular basis? I'm genuinely worried for you.

16 hours ago, Panda Pies said:
18 hours ago, malkyshotton said:
Season ticket bought online. Dead easy.

Did you get a confirmation email? There having issues with online payments going through.

Yes, I got my confirmation email from the sales@ayrunitedfc.co.uk

13 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I find the above attitude quite strange (you are well within your right to spend your money as you see fit). Firstly because the more who spend the money on tickets now, the easier it is for us to sign the players, so it actually hurts the chances of getting what you want not buying one early. Secondly, would us not signing players up to the standard you’re looking for really be enough to stop going to games?

This and also what the feck would I do on a Saturday anyway (or Friday if on TV). Need my fix of AUFC good, bad or *sh!te.

*Usually sh!te