The 2018/2019 New Kit Thread

11 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

We need shit like this

IMG_2780.jpg

I'm not too clued up on masonic/illuminati hand gestures, so could anyone tell me what this one represents please?

Thank you. 

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I'm not too clued up on masonic/illuminati hand gestures, so could anyone tell me what this one represents please?

Thank you. 

It meant there will be a hilarious death sometime in the future (2012 as it happens).

8 hours ago, Desp said:

What was the reason for being in black for two seasons?

Our first kit ever was black so it was more of a retro theme - I preferred the black kits to be honest, thought they looked very smart

On 04/06/2018 at 13:32, topcat(The most tip top) said:

IMG_2776.jpg
Supposedly inspired by the 1995 “Inter Milan” style Hearts away shirt

To me it’s more reminiscent of Henry Smith’s psychedelic goalie shirts

I presume that is the away top. I mean it's not to my particular liking but setting that aside Hearts should be applauded for having a charitable sponsor. I'm not sure if Saints could really afford that, it's clearly a loss of revenue, but I'd certainly be in favour of it.

19 minutes ago, Buddist Monk said:

I presume that is the away top. I mean it's not to my particular liking but setting that aside Hearts should be applauded for having a charitable sponsor. I'm not sure if Saints could really afford that, it's clearly a loss of revenue, but I'd certainly be in favour of it.

It's a fake. They aren't sponsored by save the children anymore. 

It's a fake. They aren't sponsored by save the children anymore. 

I should have spotted that

Save the children was a three year deal that started in 2015

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/hearts/hearts-strike-shirt-deal-with-save-the-children-1-3735222

I doubt they’ll be replaced with anyone quite so laudable but hopefully we can avoid the likes of Wonga or Marathon bet

If I ran the club I’d go for a charity every fourth season

They were paid for having it.

Archived