The Famous Aberdeen v Rangers - 08/05/18

7 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

It would be magic if Rangers finished 4th and Motherwell won the cup. Fucking magic.

I think everyone in Scottish football would be happy with this scenario playing out.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, coprolite said:

The post implied, by way of a slur on the character of Poverty fc, that they wish to do injustice to their traditional rivals.

To acheive this end, they will unsportingly and deliberately perform poorly to allow the famous gentleman's team to accumulate a higher total of prize points than said rivals.

I doubt the veracity of this theory and assume that it is partially advanced in the spirit of what is colloquially known as "banter".

More or less and if the roles were reversed......

No complaints from me, we should've won more games.

4 hours ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Can't see Motherwell beating Celtic in the cup final, so I reckon 4th place will get a European spot anyway. The money is useful though, so 2nd or 3rd would be fine.

As an aside, I have a feeling that we'll be as succesful in Europe (if we get there) as Motherwell were. A transitional Dons team coming up against a team halfway through their season in the 1st round ? Hmm.

Finishing second is more than that though. It's about the league table. In ten years time you can look back and say "we were better than all those teams" and I'd like it to include Hibs and Rangers. 

Guest Bob Mahelp
7 minutes ago, Cumdog35 said:

I think everyone in Scottish football would be happy with this scenario playing out.

Rangers will finish 4th, of that I'm certain. 

Not sure a Motherwell team that were just dismantled by an absolutely pish St Johnstone will beat Celtic though. 

Archived