Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

I am assuming a fee was paid for O'Neil? I find the whole situation with him a bit weird, why he was allowed to leave in the first place then rocks up at Dundonald and now he is back at Kelty after 4 months. Also can't see how Barry Ferguson would know a thing about him, he's possibly leant on some of the senior players or McDowell for advice on him.

Graham looks a brilliant signing on paper, local lad and at a great age to progress. Would imagine there will be 2 or 3 moving out the door shortly, just cant see how Hare or C Gay get anywhere near the team, even the bench now with how well some of the 20s are doing.

1 hour ago, Cyril said:

I am assuming a fee was paid for O'Neil? I find the whole situation with him a bit weird, why he was allowed to leave in the first place then rocks up at Dundonald and now he is back at Kelty after 4 months. Also can't see how Barry Ferguson would know a thing about him, he's possibly leant on some of the senior players or McDowell for advice on him.

Graham looks a brilliant signing on paper, local lad and at a great age to progress. Would imagine there will be 2 or 3 moving out the door shortly, just cant see how Hare or C Gay get anywhere near the team, even the bench now with how well some of the 20s are doing.

Gay would be better moving on I think as he will struggle. Would be disappointed if Hare left as I think he gives us something different when he plays with how direct he is. Ross Philp to come back at some point also.

What a goal for the winner yesterday! Kelty deserved it over the whole match but as expected Edu posed some real questions.  Graham made a real solid start and with a couple of games under his belt should really improve the first 11. Young Keir was good again and I was pleases to see Hare get a start up top.

Not sure if the highlights are up yet but worth a watch for the goal alone!

46 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

Good signing. Quite similar to Cargi although a bit quicker I think.  Explains why Ross M is out on loan too now.

Great move for him. We had Jamie at Whitehill for most of 2015-16 but he never really got going with injury and the club only playing 1 game in 16 weeks due to the weather. Hope he does well. 

2 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/3556936/bob-malcolm-rangers-twitter-syrian-refugee-video/amp/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

I hope employing a lowlife like this is worth the extra 40 Rangers fans through the gate every second Saturday. 

Slow day at work mate? Surely more interesting stuff you could bring to the table than this nonsense.

I chatted with your new signing, Finn Graham this week about his short-term move to New Central Park. He seems really excited about the prospect of playing regularly again. 

He had a lot of potential while at EEP as a youngster and has done well with Brechin at Championship level too. He should be far too good for SLFL level and will form a good partnership with ex-team-mate, Stephen Husband, in the middle too. 

If you guys can convince him to sign on for longer, it'll be a coup indeed, IMO, at least. 

I would disagree that he will be far too good for the lowland league, there are a lot of good players in this league and he will have to fight for a place like anyone else. Kelty play a diamond in midfield so it wont really be case of forming a partnership with Husband.

1 hour ago, Cyril said:

I would disagree that he will be far too good for the lowland league, there are a lot of good players in this league and he will have to fight for a place like anyone else. Kelty play a diamond in midfield so it wont really be case of forming a partnership with Husband.

“Used” to play a diamond 8) rest of your post is bang on though.