Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

1 hour ago, KeltyFan said:

The ref & the linesmen were disgraceful yesterday!

BSC played to get players sent off & managed to do so! Neither Ciaran or Hubby deserved to see red for the challenges. Will be interesting to see whether we appeal them. BSCs number 2 reacted as if he'd had his leg broken, held his head, received no treatment & walked to the touchline with a smirk on his pus! He acted to get Hubby sent off & it worked!

The first red card is studs to the upper leg of the BSC player right in front of the referee - 5:32 on the video. Then your #6 theatrically falls over. :lol:

The second red card is studs up into the BSC player's ankle after he's cleared it - 12:38 - supportable decision I'd say. 

Looks like the ref was in good positions and got most things right on the video, including everything the wee fannys beside the camera were shouting for.

6 hours ago, Cyril said:

Kelty were very poor, as mentioned playing 4 central midfielders just doesn't work, not convinced by Graham at all.

The first sending off was 100% deserved, the 2nd looks a bit inconclusive, maybe a yellow at best

Not convinced either would prefer Ritchie to Graham imo 

1 hour ago, Kelheart said:

Not convinced either would prefer Ritchie to Graham imo 

For me it's Chalmers or Greig that drops out. Graham needs given more ownership in there alongside Hubby. Agree with having Ritchie in. We don't really have any natural wide players though either.

9 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Think we missing the experience of Conrad as well , know he made a few mistakes but ability to get up with play and deliver quality into the box is missing at mo 

Young Keir has done well but Conrads delivery was top notch 

Edited by leomessi1984

Been a tough couple of months for me in my personal life. Hopefully make a comeback for someone in the near future. 

To reply to leomessi’s comment about skip dropping out. He’s been the driving force in Kelty midfield for years. Kelty actually had a sluggish start to the season and it was no coincidence things picked up when he was back in the team. Maybe not got the same ability as hubby, nimmo or  Finn but he makes up for that with heart, desire and knowing how to do his job.

7 hours ago, con said:

Been a tough couple of months for me in my personal life. Hopefully make a comeback for someone in the near future. 

To reply to leomessi’s comment about skip dropping out. He’s been the driving force in Kelty midfield for years. Kelty actually had a sluggish start to the season and it was no coincidence things picked up when he was back in the team. Maybe not got the same ability as hubby, nimmo or  Finn but he makes up for that with heart, desire and knowing how to do his job.

Skips been awesome for us Con, no arguments there. Just thought he's looked a bit off the pace recently. We have been that good in the last few seasons we have such high standards now. Hopefully see you back somewhere soon, still plenty left in the tank if you ask me! 

Yes it would be good to see Con back. His driving runs up the left hand side are badly missed, as well as the way that he urges players on during matches.  Skip has had a couple of spells out this season so he maybe needs time to get back to his best. I hope he does because he has a huge influence on the team.

12 hours ago, Ginaro said:

Hopefully we see Devlin slot right in comfortably! Will be a changed line up but maybe what's needed after last week anyway.