Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

Spartans just edged it over the 90 so probably deserved to go through on pens. Both teams had a good amount of chances. Thought we were better than our last visit but some heavy legs showing after a tough run of results. Spartans as always looked really tidy! 
Boys in the crowd saying Easton is signed for next season and Reilly to follow. Good news if true! 
I would imagine they will bith sign if what I've heard they've been offerred is true [emoji850][emoji850][emoji850][emoji850][emoji850][emoji850]

8 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

Spartans just edged it over the 90 so probably deserved to go through on pens. Both teams had a good amount of chances. Thought we were better than our last visit but some heavy legs showing after a tough run of results. Spartans as always looked really tidy! 

Boys in the crowd saying Easton is signed for next season and Reilly to follow. Good news if true! 

Disappointed to lose especially as we were ahead in extra time, but credit to Spartans who came back strongly. It was a good game to watch though, both teams played some good football.

9 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

Whose Reilly?

8 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

Are you not actually concerned about the wages you’re paying? This if Easton’s sole source of income and Kelty are paying him that. I’d be surprised if it’s not closer to £500 a week.

I would be if I didn't know how the committee operate. There will never be any chance of the club being put in jeopardy. That and the fact I doubt he's getting as much as that.

5 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

I would be if I didn't know how the committee operate. There will never be any chance of the club being put in jeopardy. That and the fact I doubt he's getting as much as that.

You mean not paying tax? If that doesn’t concern you then suit yourself.