Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

Just now, gogsy said:

Depends what the reasons are though, does the player have a job in real life which means he cant commit to playing, player could have family issues, player could be needing more money, player might have fell out with manager. Unless you know the reason then you cant claim its crazy.

Say we end up in the Championship.....games v United-Dundee-Arbroath-Thistle etc etc....or games against BSC- Gretna - Gala etc etc...or as you say he may have 'issues'.

3 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Ok say you end up in the Championship then clearly you are playing better teams, more pressure on your players. Mistakes that might not have caused problems in SPFL1 might be punished in the Championship. I'm not disagreeing with you, just that unless the player gives a reason for not staying its hard to criticise.

If it was and Eddie Malone type(age wise) then i would say all the best...but it isn't....still this might be all terracing talk.

2 hours ago, gogsy said:

Depends what the reasons are though, does the player have a job in real life which means he cant commit to playing, player could have family issues, player could be needing more money, player might have fell out with manager. Unless you know the reason then you cant claim its crazy.

Football is his sole income I believe. 

5 minutes ago, marcelo said:
16 hours ago, tbsouth said:

Rumour at the club is one player has said he won't be back next season regardless what league we are in....crazy if true!!

Players come and go at ALL clubs, and I wouldn't think for a second that Kelty are immune to losing players. They would just do what any other club would do, and that's being in another player by way of a replacement.

Didn't realize Ferguson signed Easton for Clyde.....has to be something in it.
Ferguson would have worked with Scott Linton at Clyde too.He has been mentioned to sign for Kelty as well.

Easton won't come cheap. Surprised that Kelty can afford him.

Ferguson's game plan in his 3rd season at Clyde was based on Easton. Once Easton got injured early in the season things started going wrong. Linton was a decent player at Clyde and he ended up injured at the same time as Easton.