-Grand Theft Premiership V- (Hamilton Academical 2018/2019 thread.)

Nothing overwhelming, but seems a decent prospect.
Very similar to Carlton Morris, who also didn't have a goal scoring record to speak of when he joined.
Not bad imo, certainly could be worse.

Agree with this. More competition for places and at 6”3 and mobile he sounds very promising. Norwich obviously see something in him.

So defence strengthened, striker signed. Midfield next ? [emoji848]

Are Van Der Weg and Want still here? We're getting another three wing-backs, so that should be the defence done. 

As has been mentioned a few times, a creative midfielder is probably all that's left.

Our strikers are all pretty 'meh', but I'm looking forward to seeing what Ogkmpoe and Rojano can do after getting a pre-season. 

ETA: Ogkmpoe's pre-season will be pretty disrupted though. 

Edited by accies1874

1 hour ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

Yep. The highly rated part is funny considering his scoring record.emoji23.png

Yet Norwich City obviously rate him considering they’ve only just signed him and are sending him up here for some experience. 

Tom Taiwo...

Well certainly another player in the ranks. Not to excited about that myself, smells a bit like Turner, but I'll give him his chance.

With Ziggy signing unless he's bullshitting, and McGowan a possibility the squad is really beginning to take shape, I'd say maybe an attacking creative midfielder away from a really solid squad.

Tom Taiwo...

Well certainly another player in the ranks. Not to excited about that myself, smells a bit like Turner, but I'll give him his chance.

With Ziggy signing unless he's bullshitting, and McGowan a possibility the squad is really beginning to take shape, I'd say maybe an attacking creative midfielder away from a really solid squad.

Hopefully the Celtic lad is a creative midfielder. No announcement of that yet though.