-Grand Theft Premiership V- (Hamilton Academical 2018/2019 thread.)

8 hours ago, accies1874 said:

Danny Redmond scored in the Champions League tonight. 

Any other ex-Accies players done so?

That game (TNS winning 4-0 v Shkjendjia after losing 5-0 in the first leg) was shown on the BBC Sport site. Redmond looked like their best player in the time I was watching (most of the second half).

Kurtis Byrne (ex Hibs, County, and others on loan) and Dean Ebbe (briefly of Inverness) also scored for TNS. 

8 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

I’d agree signing ex-crayon eaters is a slippery slope to go down. Think the last one we signed was Canning and he’s pissed off a lot fans.

I seriously doubt that Accies ever had a "lot" of fans to piss off in the first place.

38 minutes ago, JamesM82 said:

That game (TNS winning 4-0 v Shkjendjia after losing 5-0 in the first leg) was shown on the BBC Sport site. Redmond looked like their best player in the time I was watching (most of the second half).

Kurtis Byrne (ex Hibs, County, and others on loan) and Dean Ebbe (briefly of Inverness) also scored for TNS. 

They're fucked if "Super Dan" is their best player. 

29 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

They're fucked if "Super Dan" is their best player. 

I think TNS are the only full-time team in the Welsh league, so they'll probably continue to be trapped in their little bubble. Winning the league each year, then making a few quid off UEFA for playing in the qualifying rounds of both competitions. Like a miniature version of Celtic, and they also wear green and white hoops.

Edited by JamesM82

Dundee hate us more than they hate Dundee United.

At the same time I’d rather see Dundee relegated over Motherwell. Would probably cream myself tbh.

Same I dislike Dundee more than I do Motherwell.

They defos dislike us more than United and St Johnstone.

Also saying that Jenkins is still to come back, despite not being given a squad number and disappearing since the end of last season [emoji848]

ETA the squad numbers are telling we haven’t given out 5 & 10 yet so would indicate a centre back and a attacking mid/striker coming in minimum.