HERE GOES - TRANSFER RUMOUR MILL 2018

THEMOLE91

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lot of drivel gettin spread hear...

Please stick to facts and if possible stop mentioning second rate players and second rate teams thanks again

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] ah sorry mate are we only allowed to talk about the big boys? Start your own "top team transfer news" and stick to that thread.

1 hour ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Anyone heard much about the young hurlford ? Have they signed anyone ?

Heard in the pub last night that they have a new co manager/player.if it’s true it’s a strange decision as the player isn’t very good and he’s just started management.

would hate to see them lose their  good players as they’re a good team to watch and have brought a bit more competitiveness to the league.

21 minutes ago, Crusher said:

Heard in the pub last night that they have a new co manager/player.if it’s true it’s a strange decision as the player isn’t very good and he’s just started management.

would hate to see them lose their  good players as they’re a good team to watch and have brought a bit more competitiveness to the league.

Thistle and Shortlees are trying too take their best players off them from what I have heard and what they too want they genuinely get. Hope they can keep their players as they have been a great addition too Premier League 

44 minutes ago, BingeDrinker said:

Thistle and Shortlees are trying too take their best players off them from what I have heard and what they too want they genuinely get. Hope they can keep their players as they have been a great addition too Premier League 

They had a good start to the season no doubt about it showed alot of promise but when the end of season mid week games kicked in they fell right away they took a few doins and ended up below tarbolton in 5th when 3rd place was well on the cards for them. By all accounts still a good season and I’m sure the lads over there will be chuffed.

1 hour ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

I heard this too, so I was wondering if he had brought players in with him.

Aye mate that may be the thinking behind getting him on board, he’s no stevie g or billy masonthough, so I don’t think that will work.

13 hours ago, Crusher said:

Ryan has been a friend of mine for many years and is someone who has been in the amateur game for many years, far longer than myself. He undoubtedly has an eye for a player and will assist with recruitment for this season but more importantly will help me get the best out of the team every week. Everyone is a cynic as this forum proves daily lol but I have no doubt he will be a terrific appointment by us for the coming season. 

Injuries plagued our second half off last season as the results showed and fingers crossed we remain relatively injury free this season lol. Players come and go and is part off the amateur game but we will be ready come Aug 11th to have another credible go at the premier league that's for sure 

Just now, SpyKId said:

Cannae see him lasting the season tbh

In the modern game the best managers have rarely been the best players. Looking at your previous posts negativity seems to be your remit so I don't think the lad will be too concerned in your opinion. All the very best best too him in his new role 

In the modern game the best managers have rarely been the best players. Looking at your previous posts negativity seems to be your remit so I don't think the lad will be too concerned in your opinion. All the very best best too him in his new role 

Just being honest, I’m allowed an opinion like the rest of you. He’s been brought in for player recruitment. Who is he going to bring to make hurlford more competitive? Big daft Ronnie McGill? Just saying

13 minutes ago, SpyKId said:

Just being honest, I’m allowed an opinion like the rest of you. He’s been brought in for player recruitment. Who is he going to bring to make hurlford more competitive? Big daft Ronnie McGill? Just saying

I think it's going to be like that for most clubs this season if the stories of Shortlees and HT recruitment are true. Could be an awful long season for rest off the premier league 

Archived