HERE GOES - TRANSFER RUMOUR MILL 2018

THEMOLE91

5 minutes ago, AYRSHIREBOY said:

Imo if Phillipson was fit and could make every Saturday he could play with any amateur team he wanted and easily play with decent junior sides, he's the best at attacking set pieces that I've seen in amateur football, think at thistle he scored more in one season than most strikers would have scored. 

No arguments here mate 

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So if all these clubs are run so professionally what is the minimum coaching grade required to be part of these clubs? Hurlford, colville Lees? Just out of interest.
Geez peace ya dafty it's ammie fitba

2 hours ago, quickoverayard said:
2 hours ago, Rab-1990 said:
Geez peace ya dafty it's ammie fitba

Well must be some form of qualification needed? If these players aren't money driven the training and set up must be top notch.

You have a valid point mate but you won't get a valid answer lol

I've heard New Farm have picked up 3 from Galston - Reid Fisher, Scott Boyd and Marco Pieroni.

What are the lads Fisher and Marco like, I don't know them. The boy boyd is a good player on his day and heard from a couple lads he was missed when he left New Farm last season

Reid is a goalkeeper, he's ok, bit of a rocket and likely to get sent off. Marco is ok also, probably a good move for him going to New Farm.

Boydy is a tidy player on the ball, i would say New Farm missed him when he left for Galston,

1 hour ago, Kaboom said:

Reid is a goalkeeper, he's ok, bit of a rocket and likely to get sent off. Marco is ok also, probably a good move for him going to New Farm.

Boydy is a tidy player on the ball, i would say New Farm missed him when he left for Galston,

They will all do new farm a turn as first division is probably their level 

4 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Anyone heard much about the young hurlford ? Have they signed anyone ?

Heard the lad Yogi from them was heading to Lees but Thistle have opened the check book again and he’s now off there. 

Archived