Cowdenbeath 2018-2019

6 hours ago, The Blue Brasilion said:

Was mikko Pattelainen a loan signing?  Thought Robbie Neilson was ok when he was on loan from Hearts, those long throw ins he could do. Going off topic anyone remember when Pasquale Bruno did a cameo for us? 

Good shout, this. Pasquale was a Ross County game at home - one of Big Stuart's finest moments as well. 1998/99 it must have been.

15 minutes ago, Lichtie78 said:

Thought the same when he first signed for us. Never imagined a few seasons on he’d be sitting with 100+ appearances and be one of my favourite players.

He was quite young with us and in the Championship. As you say he has done well at Arbroath.

8 hours ago, The Blue Brasilion said:

Was mikko Pattelainen a loan signing?  Thought Robbie Neilson was ok when he was on loan from Hearts, those long throw ins he could do. Going off topic anyone remember when Pasquale Bruno did a cameo for us? 

Mikko was a loan signing.

He was quite young with us and in the Championship. As you say he has done well at Arbroath.

He has been reinvented as a player since Campbell came in, to be fair. Signed as an attacking midfielder, he was obviously technically gifted but wasn’t up to it physically. Basically a utility type player for us now, fills in at full back, on the wings and occasionally in the middle of the park. Some turnaround for him.

49 minutes ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:
12 hours ago, The_Pit_Owns said:
Gordon Smith as well - if he and Murdoch stayed, we wouldn't have got relegated. 

This. In fact I think we might have been looking at top 4 as there was good momentum in the results. Stopped Spence banging them in as well as the service dried up.

Aye that season died when Murdoch and Smith left as you say it was looking good around Christmas time.

Couple of questions now...

Does anyone know if Andy the programme editor comes on here and, if so, what's his username please?

Also, who wore the number 7 shirt in 2009-10? Just got that year's home top off ebay.

Cheers

Edited by Drifter

30 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

Do you have a specific game for the top? Scott McBride is a potential but he may have been 11. 

Othet one could be Frankie Fairbairn?

Nah mate, I presume it would have been worn numerous times during the seaosn, and probably by a couple of players... though I've got no programmes in my collection to check Just wondering who the right-sided midfielders were really, or if anyone's got a programme from the end of that season and can have a look for us...

1 hour ago, Drifter said:

Does anyone know if Andy the programme editor comes on here and, if so, what's his username please?

Also, who wore the number 7 shirt in 2009-10? Just got that year's home top off ebay.

Cheers

Andy did the post in here before this post 

2 hours ago, Drifter said:

Cheers

Fairbairn wore the number 7 most weeks. Ramsay also wore number 7 for a handful of games.

My son was a mascot that season when we pumped Peterhead 5-0. Hope for a repeat this weekend!