Cowdenbeath 2018-2019

52 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Big 6 pointer on Saturday already , lose n what’s the thinking on Bollan ?? 

He’s been badly let down by some players and terrible defending. Most of the players we have are good enough to be doing much better. If only we could get our midfield sorted out. Our latest loan doesn’t inspire me, but it’s early days for him.

Play like we did for the second half against Peterhead, Albion could pick up their first points.

Ask again next week!

1 hour ago, Kelheart said:

Big 6 pointer on Saturday already , lose n what’s the thinking on Bollan ?? 

Would be a disappointing result obviously if we lost but it's far too early to be discussing his future. We've played 5 league games and beaten Berwick, drawn with Queens Park and lost to Peterhead, Clyde and Annan.  We basically have picked up points against the sides I'd expect us to do well against this season and lost to the sides who I expected to lose to and will likely be in the promotion play offs.  

Could we be doing better? We don't have a very talented squad so ensuring that they work hard and play to the best of their ability is what I'm judging Bollan on right now.  He's doing fine.

25 minutes ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

I hope you are correct. I thought that often enough last season and was wrong.

Don’t get me wrong I’m not being overly confident of complacent. We need to perform to win but they have an abysmal squad right now. They may strengthen/change manager so it’s imperative we win this weekend. 

16 minutes ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

Yes.

He's been at Montrose for the last couple of seasons. Was sent off against us for celebrating scoring a last minute penalty.

The Gary Fraser who was with Partick and mentioned is a different guy. Played for Hamilton before going down to Bolton then the Jags  had a spell on loan at Morton last season before joining Forfar in the summer.

On 18 September 2018 at 11:58, Muzza81 said:

We should not be losing at home to that Albion Rovers team at this stage of the season. Simple at that. 

Last year's Cowden team would have enough to beat Rovers. We are so unbelievably shite it's laughable. Bottom spot is ours which takes the pressure off the teams above only thing is the complacency can come in and clubs maybe less likely ro make changes if things aren't so great.