Cowdenbeath 2018-2019

Prevue of some more Xmas items first draft. These are power banks to recharge your mobile ultra slim 2600mAh with a 2 year guarantee. The t come boxed with charging lead and adaptors for mirco USB, lighting (iPhone) and latest Samsung adaptor. As well as mobile can chare tablets such as I pad and Bluetooth headphones/speaker etc. Thoughts? Working on prices and final design.

Power on The Move.jpg

Staying Power.jpg

1 hour ago, Blue Oktober said:

Prevue of some more Xmas items first draft. These are power banks to recharge your mobile ultra slim 2600mAh with a 2 year guarantee. The t come boxed with charging lead and adaptors for mirco USB, lighting (iPhone) and latest Samsung adaptor. As well as mobile can chare tablets such as I pad and Bluetooth headphones/speaker etc. Thoughts? Working on prices and final design.

Power on The Move.jpg

Staying Power.jpg

I like the Bluebell idea although the club badge should be the new badge with the bit on top.

The one with Gilfillan - should we really be celebrating finishing bottom of League 2 for two seasons in a row?

Great [points and thank you so much. The one with Bryan is not celebrating surviving the paly offs again more about the spirit we are looking for and Chairman's statement  about us planning to survive & be there despite "establishment" views> For my part trying to bring something different and any feedback welcome and appreciated people like you taking the time it genuinely helps so thank you.

13 minutes ago, CowdenLoyal said:

The picture of BG is fairly iconic in my opinion.

Decent bits of tech with the headphones as well. Hopefully they bring some decent income into the club.

The plan but importantly to provide items at a decent price rather than badge up crap & overtrade on loyalty

1 minute ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

2600 mAh isn't much use these days so wouldn't really be more than a novelty.

Charge an I phone  6, 7. circa 80/90%  having road tested last few weeks feels like more than a novelty but as I say any feedback appreciated so  again thanks for  taking  the time.

Charge an I phone  6, 7. circa 80/90%  having road tested last few weeks feels like more than a novelty but as I say any feedback appreciated so  again thanks for  taking  the time.

5200 mAh would be better as that would probably get a S9 or similar to about full from flat as these things tend to have pretty bad efficiency output.

6 minutes ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:
35 minutes ago, Blue Oktober said:

5200 mAh would be better as that would probably get a S9 or similar to about full from flat as these things tend to have pretty bad efficiency output.

Hi I think from data output charges S9 to 78% 5200 mAh  would be great but we move into a whole different price arena aiming to provide quality and affordability. If there is a demand for 5200mAh happy to go to suppliers with a proposition .

The headphones are wireless Bluetooth. I've only tested on phones & android phones really easy to connect even for me lol! I guess they should connect to any device that has Bluetooth capability such as MP3 players. The Power Banks can also recharge headphones as well as phone or other devices

To help launch these items running a free prize draw by texts with a few  items given as prizes to enter text CFC WIN followed by your name address & email address to 60777

Done! (crosses fingers n hopes to be wearing these/receiving some funny looks on the train up to future games!)

Any idea when the draw will be made/the winners announced?

Edited by Drifter

25 minutes ago, Drifter said:

Done! (crosses fingers n hopes to be wearing these/receiving some funny looks on the train up to future games!)

I am not entering, as I hope you win. More publicity on your train trips up.

1 hour ago, Drifter said:

Stock delivery  depending hope to have it for the Scottish Cup tie via Brora. Thank you for entry.

Stock delivery  depending hope to have it for the Scottish Cup tie via Brora. Thank you for entry.

Cheers pal, and all the best with sales. I'll be wearing my hat with pride (and for much-needed warmth now the winter weather's finally upon us) on the way up tomorrow... and hoping the two newbies with us also catch the Mad Cowden Disease.

It's been seven very long weeks since my last match and it seems an age. And though a Cowden win/draw would bugger up my accumulator, I'm playing it safe so that if the Miners do dig out a result, I should be content either way. Sorry! But after seeing two wins from my first two games, I felt like a bit of a fraud, yet having not witnessed a win in my last four games this season, I feel I've finally arrived as a naturally pessimistic Cowdenbeath follower!

See you tomorrow if you are travelling, and C'mon Cowden!

On ‎09‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 21:33, Drifter said:

Cheers pal, and all the best with sales. I'll be wearing my hat with pride (and for much-needed warmth now the winter weather's finally upon us) on the way up tomorrow... and hoping the two newbies with us also catch the Mad Cowden Disease.

It's been seven very long weeks since my last match and it seems an age. And though a Cowden win/draw would bugger up my accumulator, I'm playing it safe so that if the Miners do dig out a result, I should be content either way. Sorry! But after seeing two wins from my first two games, I felt like a bit of a fraud, yet having not witnessed a win in my last four games this season, I feel I've finally arrived as a naturally pessimistic Cowdenbeath follower!

See you tomorrow if you are travelling, and C'mon Cowden!

I was looking out for you and your new disciples yesterday. I thought I caught a glimpse of you in the bar at half time I was heading  back to the stand with my guest. I was looking around at full time and asking some of the Cowden fans as I wanted to say hello & thanks to you all but couldn't see you. Never the less hopefully you enjoyed your day great to see  Renton finally open his account he's ben working so hard the last few weeks this will give him a huge boost. Skelly's finish brilliant and the effort off the post would have been a cracker.

Davy Cox fighting chest infection really feeling it but you would never know from his performance as ever 110% effort and a real handful for Annan defenders.

Hopefully get the chance to say hello soon mate. Remember tell your mates to text for the chance to win.

Cheers