West Region Championship thread 2018-19

glensmad

13 hours ago, auldgeezer said:

Have to.be honest here but Tam Hanlon didn't go down screaming...he took the hit - not a great tackle from Jordan Pirrie who was taken off soon after it- got up and got ob with it. Tam's far too experienced and a very good player. No issue with him, as always. The keeper got sent off, correctly, especially given the very bad cuts down our strikers thigh

I'm not talking about the tackle from Pirrie, that was a bad one, there was an instance earlier than that when he went down, kidding on he was injured and was smiling when he got up, after getting the foul

4 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:

Just watched the video of St Roch's and Glens game, this surrounding the ref screaming for cards to be dished out is a big problem in the game, seen it there with the Glencairn players after a tackle, this definitely in my opinion. Helps make the referees mind up

Yip glencairn are ridiculous for it , I’d hate to go up going on like that but if they are happy with it so be it 

19 hours ago, griffiti on the wall said:

I thought the tackle on tam Hanlon was a disgrace and that is why our keeper got sent off cos he tried to that sleekit so and so

5 hours ago, Krfc 10 said:

I'm not talking about the tackle from Pirrie, that was a bad one, there was an instance earlier than that when he went down, kidding on he was injured and was smiling when he got up, after getting the foul

There were 3 bad tackles. Hanlon, Pirrie and the keeper. Hanlon seemed to think getting away with his and screaming when barely touched were both funny. He's an old head- think he enjoys the wind up. Pirrie was a bad tackle and that's why he was subbed after getting away with it.

The keeper was sent off for easily the worst of them and it was on another player whos only crime was scoring goals past him so don't make excuses about trying to get revenge on Pirrie!

There were 3 bad tackles. Hanlon, Pirrie and the keeper. Hanlon seemed to think getting away with his and screaming when barely touched were both funny. He's an old head- think he enjoys the wind up. Pirrie was a bad tackle and that's why he was subbed after getting away with it.
The keeper was sent off for easily the worst of them and it was on another player whos only crime was scoring goals past him so don't make excuses about trying to get revenge on Pirrie!
I'm not making excuses big man took the lad out, red card end of
I thought it was the guy who done Hanlon my mistake but hardly an excuse

Well you did say it's why he got sent off cos he was trying to get Pirrie, made it seem like that's why he chose to do it. Doesn't matter tho was really just meaning to point out it wasn't Pirrie the keeper got because he'd already been subbed for his own shocker! Good luck to St Rochs they've been a good addition to the league imo.

Well you did say it's why he got sent off cos he was trying to get Pirrie, made it seem like that's why he chose to do it. Doesn't matter tho was really just meaning to point out it wasn't Pirrie the keeper got because he'd already been subbed for his own shocker! Good luck to St Rochs they've been a good addition to the league imo.
Thanks for that
Been a good league so far not much in it between most of the sides and I'm sure there will be more twists and turns before the season ends .

Yeh he's a good player and I'm told he's a good guy off the park as well.
I'm no one for hanging about the club or the players but at our poty dance he was brilliant took the time to go round all the fans and spend some time talking to us all
Always says hello on match day aswell so a player and a person I think you could say is a good guy .

I never said it was an excuse, if you read back I said we were rotten today , as bad as we've played all season , and said to a Vics fan well done on your 3 points, I just mentioned the pitch was poor and didn't suit our football, but as usual you come on and talk pish, as you do in every other thread

Managed to snap a picture of the "poor" pitch that both teams played on , hey also managed to get Krfc 10 shadow in to :0))

20181118_120629.jpg