Love Island 2018

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Disappointing. Laura and Mark is probably the last couple of those three I would have chosen to go. I grew to quite like Mark, and he has usually been decent value. 

Megan is a personality vacuum and thick as mince, and she is offering nowhere near as much entertainment-wise now that she is in a settled couple. I have never been overly keen on Wes, either.

I do like Kaz, but she and Josh also haven't been contributing much of note recently, so I would have been happy enough to see them booted. 

1 hour ago, well fan for life said:

Megan was far funnier when she was just wanting pumped.

Alex is an absolute salad but I’m alright with him staying in to keep Alexandra on my telly. She is an absolute 11/10.

If you've not already, check her instagram...

On one hand Ales has fluked his way to a 2 month holiday.

On another hand, he immediately fucked it with Samira, Fucked it with Ellie, Fucked if by choosing Grace & not Charlie, and fucked Alexandra about trying to chase Surfer Laura and went crawling back knowing he had no feelings for her.

Twat.

Too many of the couples are comfortable enough but aren't anywhere near strong enough to win it. Think back to last year when  Kem and Amber, Chris and Olivia and Jamie and Camilla were all in with a genuine shout at the final

Dani and Jack are going to romp it and it's been obvious for over half the show. 

This season has totally fizzled out and just needs to finish now.

Just cast my vote for Doctor Goals, big Kenny Deuchar himself, because I think it would be amusing if they hated each other but still won. This season's been a damp squib compared to last season.

Ideas for how to improve it next year:

Bring in more average Joes and just a wider variety of people. Runs the risk of going a bit Big Brothery.

Provide more alcohol for lower inhibitions, more drama. Runs the risk of going a bit Geordie Shore/Ex on the Beach.

Imagine going on love island and spending 6 weeks getting repeatedly cucked and mugged off before finally hitting rock bottom by getting obliterated by a posh middle aged woman. The least he deserves.

Archived