Linlithgow Rose 18/19

16 minutes ago, Sheep77 said:

Fuzzy a thought it was great strike  so wouldn’t blame him but the 3rd goal not great for him 

Blame for the first one goes to the soft foul given away and nobody stopping the quick free kick. Bad mistake for the third.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, PatP said:

Blame for the first one goes to the soft foul given away and nobody stopping the quick free kick. Bad mistake for the third.

Even the 3rd goal the full back doesn’t help by not tracking the run for the player to put the cross in 

We were beaten by a good junior team and showed the level this committee has dragged our club down to 
Eight years ago Beith beat us well enough and I think they're better now. We're not as good but at the time we were in a period as one of the best non-league teams in the country. Nobody is at the top all the time.

Five years ago Kelty were behind us. Now they're well ahead. Even Talbot have been losing to Lowland League teams. We're on the right track.

14 hours ago, The Dog Hip said:

We were beaten by a good junior team and showed the level this committee has dragged our club down to 

What about the chances that were missed ? The great TC missed a tap in, a one on one plus an open goal with keeper stranded. Any of these true as was told this yesterday or was it a figment of his imagination. Was that the committees fault!!!!

Clubs move on and new blood has to be introduced. 

The last few games people on here saying the team were showing shoots of recovery.

Maybe the players need to show a bit more character ie grit and determination.

On 10/22/2018 at 16:49, The Dog Hip said:

Every post you have made has been negative, clearly you have an agenda.  Back the club or f**k off.

6 minutes ago, PatP said:

Seems a shame not to say right back at you. 

Yesssssssssssssssss. 

Every right to  we are tin pot football club That has no desire to better its self  just happy to idle along 

Just now, willyhicks said:

sorry bud but youre the 2nd guy ive seen that’s that not bothered about dots today theyve flagged it up and counted how many.

And you joined the forum to do the same thing you weirdo :1eye

57 minutes ago, Sheep77 said:

Every right to  we are tin pot football club That has no desire to better its self  just happy to idle along 

I do feel slightly for your secretary as it will have been a genuine mistake and he will likely be gutted at having made it. It’s also unfortunate for the fans that one mistake has cost the club a lot. 

3 hours ago, FuzzyBear said:

A wee message for Pete77.

I couldn't care less that you red dot all my posts  - he has done 22 in the last hour. Your opinion concerns me not a jot and it just makes you look like a bit of a stalker :lol::lol:.

Only 22, pah - I got 25 from the same poster today.  Suck it up Wee Rose losers!

1 minute ago, Excalibur said:

Just you stick to challenging people to a fight and getting your ground licensed.

Lochee chairman, what a roaster you are.

Let's get the facts straight... I am not Chairman or Secretary of Lochee United, Secondly I never challenged anyone to  fight ...please check the post.... Roaster ...mmm I might be. where does that leave you my keyboard warrior

8 minutes ago, locheeboy said:

Let's get the facts straight... I am not Chairman or Secretary of Lochee United, Secondly I never challenged anyone to  fight ...please check the post.... Roaster ...mmm I might be. where does that leave you my keyboard warrior

locheeboy
Sunday League Starter
locheeboy
Gold Members
92 posts
My Team : Lochee United
Posted May 8, 2015 (edited)
 How do you know they don't post ? I have never hidden the fact who I am and don't intend to either. It would have been very easy to use another name and not show who I am. I am no different from you... a supporter and lover of the Junior game !! Now tell me who you are !!

Forgot to add there are a few other guys from the management committee of both the ERJFA & SJFA who post here on a regular basis.

Edited May 8, 2015 by locheeboy

Whatever role you are these days Larry you still pull strings at Lochee.  Very classy of you to post that email from SFA on social media.  What a chump you are.

Archived