Linlithgow Rose 18/19

1 minute ago, gogsy said:

Quote from  patp on Friday

"Is that not what you do towards players? Or just one it seems. "

Image result for pot kettle black

Direct response to someone else’s post. Ask me to comment on any player and I will be honest - I don’t just pick in one!! Lol

You keep stalking me and the Rose thread though - must brighten up the nights in your house. 

7 minutes ago, gogsy said:

WTF How many of your posts have I replied to? if i'm stalking the wee Rose thread then I'm not doing a very good job, only two posts prior to this one in the last month.

Touchy!! Stalking enough to drag up my quote and then count your own posts!! Lol

I am more than happy with what I have posted on here and will always try to be positive about my team. The quote you pulled up was as a result of last weeks game - if you were there and had seen it you would know that picking on one player for a mistake was not right.

I will also be honest if other people are asking questions. 

I would fire in a bid for him. If he can’t score goals against such a “poor standard of opposition”, far less get on the pitch, then it maybe tells you how good he really is. 
There is a difference between thinking things and stating them in public. Never disrespect your opponents as it will always come back and bite you on the arse. Maybe people forget that at 1 1 it could have gone either way. 
What happened to thinking about things and stating them in public.

Is it worse to state you thought we won easily or to encourage others to buy a player not available for sale

3 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

Is it worse to state you thought we won easily or to encourage others to buy a player not available for sale

Very different scenarios - but don’t let that stop you. 

6 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

Personally if I'm going to upset anyone would prefer it was opponents rather than my own players.

But hey ho..!!

That’s very obvious given your previous comments on other clubs and their threads. It’s really endeared you to many clubs and their fans.

But hey ho..!! 

I would fire in a bid for him. If he can’t score goals against such a “poor standard of opposition”, far less get on the pitch, then it maybe tells you how good he really is. 

Top goalscorer for us last season against a better standard of opposition perhaps wrong team for him but I'm sure of played will score plenty ,but would like to see him back at the Roy

1 hour ago, plug mac said:

Top goalscorer for us last season against a better standard of opposition perhaps wrong team for him but I'm sure of played will score plenty ,but would like to see him back at the Roy

Same happened at the rose with kelbie rattles them in at camelon but didn't happend at linlithgow for him. 

On 28/10/2018 at 19:33, Auld Heid said:

If Blackburn come back and beat us it won't "bite me on the arse". I'll be happy for them, they'll have done it by themselves and deserved it. Always been impressed by the work they've done to become a community club and they really try to benefit as many as possible in the town. They were very early going down that road, and their women's team are in the third tier of Scottish football too. IMO the measure of the people involved in a football club is what they do to benefit their community far more than the players they put on the pitch. I don't think there's a club in the EOS I respect more. Jeanfield would be up there with them.

I'll probably get accused of hating Linlithgow Rose again now :unsure2:

I don't know if I'm tribal enough for football.

Some info for supporters ahead of our visit to Heriot Watt this weekend.

Fans will be welcome in the Student Union before (or after) the match. There's a bar called 'Geordies' in the Union where food is also available.

There is no snack provision at the ground as such, so nothing is available at half-time, but it's only a short walk from the Union to the John Brydson Arena for anyone wanting to eat before the game. Attached is a map of the bit of the campus around Oriam, t...he new sports facility, behind which the Brydson is situated. Oriam is located close to the entrance to the campus, so no-one will have to search for it.

There are buses from Haymarket (no. 25) which come on to the campus (34 and 63 from other parts of Edinburgh) and there's a bus stop (with a ring round it on the map) almost opposite the path to the Union.

By car, from the big roundabout just outside the campus entrance, you park in Car Park B (with an oval ring on the map) or, if the bit that's open to the public in that Car Park is full, in Car Park A opposite. The Union is screened by trees from both roads, but there are short paths to reach it. From the mini-roundabout, you can either go down the path beside the bus shelter or down the side road and cut to the left.

Some fans of other clubs visiting Riccarton for the first time this season have found the Brydson Arena hard to find, as it's not signposted on campus. Fans travelling to the game that they should come up through Car Park B to the front of the Oriam building (which is a huge domed structure on the left of the entrance road) and take the path that branches to the left up the side of the building. This path passes the indoor pitch (you can see in) and at the end of the building the two pitches within the John Brydson Arena are ahead of you to the right at a slightly higher level. Opposite the end of the path up the side of Oriam, there is a ramp suitable for wheelchairs and there are areas within the stands for wheelchair users, with seats for those accompanying.

At a loose end on 17th November due to no United fixture, and see that Linlithgow have Broxburn in a potential top of the table match that day.

Can a fan tell me the admission prices (all categories) so I can encourage some extra bodies to attend? Thanks.
£6 adults, £3 concessions, under 16 free.
Another couple of pound for the stand I think (never been in it). Social club on site for before and after game pints!