Linlithgow Rose 18/19

2 hours ago, findla80 said:

Good news getting a keeper at last! How come the other 2 signings haven’t been announced on social media?

All three signings we have made during close season were announced on Facebook.

Kevin Watt (KRR), Kevin McKinlay (Berwick)  and Kyle Marley (Cumbernauld Colts)

I assume McKinlay is on holidays as don't think we have seen him yet

Rose have signed Kyle Marley a goalkeeper who was previously at Kelty.
Oooooft. Kyle was with us last season and is a decent keeper but has a tendency to let his concentration lapse IMO. Loves to give you palpitations when he has the ball at his feet and the attacker is closing him down. Will be interesting to see how he does.

5 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

Mckinlay may well be on holiday.he was at the hibs game.sitting in the stand with leiper

45 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

Kyle will be a good signing for Lithgy. Kept Kyle Allison out the team at Kelty. Must only have been at Cumbernauld for a week or so lol.

55 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

Who has left? 

Oooooft. Kyle was with us last season and is a decent keeper but has a tendency to let his concentration lapse IMO. Loves to give you palpitations when he has the ball at his feet and the attacker is closing him down. Will be interesting to see how he does.

Sold the jerseys against lithgae last season in the Scottish

Apologies a must have missed that! Lol [emoji23][emoji23]

Seemed to have racked up plenty of appearances for Bo'ness, maybe he didn't fancy Lithgae [emoji6]

He did get a fair amount of appearances for Bo’ness but his last couple of seasons he seemed to be made of glass and was always injured.

Seemed to have racked up plenty of appearances for Bo'ness, maybe he didn't fancy Lithgae [emoji6]
Devine aka as Sydney aka Stalker was a frustrating player. On his day and fit a good left back who was straight in the BU first XI. But too often it was 1 tackle or challenge and he limped off the park. Absent for weeks usually and then declaring himself fit for a Big game only to limp off 15 minutes into it.

Based on the fact that often he would be in miles of space and his teammates wouldn't pass to him I would confidently state he wasn't the most popular of players.

8 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Devine aka as Sydney aka Stalker was a frustrating player. On his day and fit a good left back who was straight in the BU first XI. But too often it was 1 tackle or challenge and he limped off the park. Absent for weeks usually and then declaring himself fit for a Big game only to limp off 15 minutes into it.

Based on the fact that often he would be in miles of space and his teammates wouldn't pass to him I would confidently state he wasn't the most popular of players.

We'll soon see then! didnt he rack up over 100 appoearances?

Dunno about that last bit. His first couple of seasons he was involved in a lot of play. When the left sided Robert Sloan was in the team providing balance, he and Devine played well on the left. I think it’s more down to the other players since then. Even now we tend to go through the middle of down the right far too much. Hopefully signing Syme & Watt will fix that.