FIFA 19

FifeArab

4 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Just done another untradeable one and guess what. Jedvaj again. Absolute scam.

I did a tradeable one and got Kolarov new it was time not to bother with another after that. just wasting higher rated players.

image.thumb.png.a2ae96e2a573ab5a7743e20f05987b35.png

I need opinions on this squad as currently it doesnt feel right at all and plays badly. i do change into a 4-1-2-1-2 with  Tourart being holding player and Son in CAM.

I have these players in club
K.Navas
De Gea
Alex Sandro
Red Reus
IF Hernandez 9Centre Back)
Jan Oblack
Vidal

Finished Gold 1 so a vast improvement on last week. Still not sold on Fabinho and brought in Azpilacueta to replace Sanchez after about ten games as he was far too clumsy. Mahrez 87 is class he’s so OP. Sold Van Dijk as I made a 50k profit but I’ll bring him back in when he’s back down in price

Done a couple of the TOTW upgrades and got Obran every time, done the FUT swap players for a jumbo rare players place and got Felipe 83 from Porto, not happy

I used the coins I had to build the best possible Bundesliga side I could (with Modric and Kroos put in to link up) but got bored of it incredibly quickly.  Sold a few days later (no doubt making a loss thanks to Black Friday) but after packing Pogba for a second time, I ended up with about 950k to spend.  So it's back to Serie A, and hoping that a lot of the players I'm picking up will rise in price should I hit the seethe again and rage sell.

o4WYgsU.jpgxO0kfWu.jpg

Dzeko, Fabian, Skriniar and SMS were all present from the previous regime.  Wanted the Insigne IF to play up-front, but weren't enough good LW/LF options, and despite him being about 4 foot nothing I love having NIF Insigne out there.  Suso is surprisingly good, and Mertens gonna Mertens.  Only played a couple of games last night with the team, won one lost one, but the second was a 4-3 purely down to Skriniar getting sent off early.  Hence Koulibaly coming in (whose value has plummeted over the weekend.  Still had about 300k left over after that, so I've picked up Sane IF as a super sub and a potential sell in a few days once his value comes back up.

Finished on 17 wins, best finish yet so delighted with that. Shame it looks like the TOTW is going to be terrible. Getting a good red player is all I play the weekend league for :lol:

Agreed the ToTW is gonna be shite. Had a wee look around the scores over the weekend and nothing standouts except Mooy yesterday and Mitrovic Saturday.

32 minutes ago, Moo said:

I played a guy with my Scottish team, squad rating of 77 against a guy who’s squad rating was 87. Drew 1-1 but I still got a hit in ranking points. Why? Fucking farce.

If your Squad Rating was already a fair bit higher than his (obviously still within the same division) you were "expected" to beat him, so a draw costs you points.

It's annoying that Online Single Matches is the only mode left that pairs you by squad rating.

Thauvin is guaranteed an inform this week. He scored a hattrick last night.

I got inform James Collins(made me physically sick) from the jumbo gold pack from weekly objectives so did another tradeable with him and that Jedvaj and got the fucking Whitecaps CB. Even worse than the previous four :lol:

I’ve also only got two wins to go for the final futswap player. Honestly don’t know whether to go for flashback Pedro or the jumbo rare players pack so advice is required from you lot.

33 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Took the pack. I hold you both responsible for this shit 05E01CE9-F397-4D59-864A-C07B9BD48C16.thumb.jpeg.9173e111966d9e536ea61177f660a115.jpeg6D41C54F-6638-494B-9CDF-5FA7B1EB69EB.thumb.jpeg.75b54ac77d1c4b2dde97e8a79763bb58.jpeg

I will now be taking Pedro as my pack would be worse than that.

opened 3 SB packs to the joys of Phil Jones being the highest rated in all. absolute sham