FIFA 19

FifeArab

14 packs from various SBCs and 1 board. absolute scum of a game with packs. to open that many and majority were so called above 25k packs.

No wonder they make Millions each month on FIFA Points with the shocking Pack weight the game has. Least the game gets fixed tomorrow with the pacth

7 hours ago, Jaggy Snake said:

Spurs Dembele was the best I got from all of Friday's SBC's.

Second one tonight :eek::thumsup2

Screenshot_20181126-204203.png

f**k Jedvaj

9 hours ago, Yonas said:

I will now be taking Pedro as my pack would be worse than that.

opened 3 SB packs to the joys of Phil Jones being the highest rated in all. absolute sham

If I didn’t have Salah and POTM Lucas I’d actually be despondent.

6 hours ago, Yonas said:

14 packs from various SBCs and 1 board. absolute scum of a game with packs. to open that many and majority were so called above 25k packs.

No wonder they make Millions each month on FIFA Points with the shocking Pack weight the game has. Least the game gets fixed tomorrow with the pacth

100% rigged during promos, never mind the best of times. An absolute disgrace that they actually get away with it.

Seriously doubt if the patch will actually change anything.

1 hour ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I’m all for getting rid of the AI defending but they need to stop fucking about with game play at some point. Feel like I need to learn how to play a new game every 2-4 weeks just when I’m getting good again. 

I agree. I’m just happy to see they’ve changed the way stamina works. Was sick of playing people who’d play constant pressure all game and their players wouldn’t be fucked by the end.

I just tried the PL upgrade and got Josh King as the best player then did the Premium PL upgrade and got James Milner.

Nae pack luck.

IMG_1543345749.389040.jpg

That was my upgrade reward. Pretty annoying he’s a right midfielder, but still gets 7 chem at right back as well, so might be a useful option.

Also got an 84 rated Lacazette from be same pack.

11 hours ago, The Saintee said:

Been grinding like f**k and with my decent Mertens pull on Monday I've finally got my first icon of FIFA 19.

Welcome to the club 88 Roy Keane:thumsup2

And then the fuckers patch it making CDM positions less important!!

Yeah, to be honest I'm finding it a lot more bearable too, after starting to really hate it before.  My Serie A side is absolutely lightning going forward, but I still absolutely cannot defend in any way.  Managed to make it to the second tier in Rivals this week though after getting quite a few games out of the way.  Got a Weekend League entry but I'll save that for a while until I know I can play a few. Then play 1, get pumped, and decide that I didn't even want to play anyway.

On that Serie A side, Suso IF is absolutely brilliant in the RF position.  Wasn't too impressed with Mertens' 88 though, he's been traded in for Immobile to try and get a bit more strength up there.