FIFA 19

FifeArab

Your choices at LB for a prem team are pretty much right now IF Robertson or RttF Alonso. One you can buy and the other is going up. Unless Mendy gets an IF card, there’s not much choice.

That’s why I was wanting IF Robertson as I currently use his normal card. Got Mendy as back up and can’t be arsed with Alonsos sbc.

I had the chance last week to buy IF Robertson but thought his price would drop with this Black Friday nonsense.

That’s why I was wanting IF Robertson as I currently use his normal card. Got Mendy as back up and can’t be arsed with Alonsos sbc.

I had the chance last week to buy IF Robertson but thought his price would drop with this Black Friday nonsense.

The Alonso card is excellent with a shadow chem attached it’s what I use in my hybrid team. He’ll only get better as well, since Chelsea will go far. Took him over the others as I could only afford one and frankly not having to worry about a fullback is better than trying to potentially fit a midfielder in.

You won’t get him now, but I’m sure over the course of the black Friday stuff a quality fullback or even throwback card will appear to snap up.

I really don’t like the Alonso card – he feels kind of clunky and not much better than Ben Davies tbh (who I think is underrated). I have UCL Umtiti at centreback so I’m going to go back to Filipe Luis at left back, who I find is far better.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

I could do with there being a Flashback centreback who’d fit in my team. Or a striker, but I’m thinking of going with UCL Philip as an option to link with Reus on the left.

Anyone used him, seems to have decent reviews for an 82 card and will get better?

51 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

100% one of the flashback sbc’s is AC Zlatan. 

Just packed IF Valencia and SMS in the same pack there.

Just invested in AC Milan 83s and 82s - zlatan already going at max bin so nothing to make unless they increase his max price. 

52 minutes ago, Widge said:

I could do with there being a Flashback centreback who’d fit in my team. Or a striker, but I’m thinking of going with UCL Philip as an option to link with Reus on the left.

Anyone used him, seems to have decent reviews for an 82 card and will get better?

I used him a lot to complete the Tah objective and I rate him as very good for what he is. Can only get better with an upgrade too.

I used him a lot to complete the Tah objective and I rate him as very good for what he is. Can only get better with an upgrade too.

Tempting then for sure. If I can get him for 40k I’d be happy.

As for the current SBC, that Sturridge is simply awful. For £140k it’s got abysmal stamina and 2 star weak foot! Don’t think I’ll be bothering with that one.

24 minutes ago, Widge said:

As for the current SBC, that Sturridge is simply awful. For £140k it’s got abysmal stamina and 2 star weak foot! Don’t think I’ll be bothering with that one.

Yeah on the face of it he looks a cracking card. Just a shame EA go and ruin it as usual.

I thought about it but waiting for the other flashback first. Don’t think he’s any better than Hernandez and I would have to chuck in 70k to get it cos I’m a bit light on players in the club. Hoping for some better SBC it’s been pretty poor

TOTW SBC's are up.

I did two untradeable SBC's and got an 80 & 81 player back, neither of whom I'd have used. So I stuck them into the tradeable one and got Martial. Can't complain at that. Certainly won't be doing any more though.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

TOTW SBC's are up.
I did two untradeable SBC's and got an 80 & 81 player back, neither of whom I'd have used. So I stuck them into the tradeable one and got Martial. Can't complain at that. Certainly won't be doing any more though.

Yeah I got 82 rated Orban who is of no use to me so I’ll scramble a few higher level players together and do the tradeable one.

35 minutes ago, Jaggy Snake said:

TOTW SBC's are up.

Did a tradeable first. Got Martial.  Then did two untradeable and got shite. Did another tradeable and got one of the shite untradeables I’d put in back out :lol:

At least I got big Tony though

1 hour ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I done 3 untradeable ones and got f**k all. 1 tradeable one and got Martial as well :lol:

Its a shame his price is way down he was like 150k the other day but I’ll take it.

Definitely plays in to the argument that they rig pack weight if there’s three of us here who all got the same :lol:

I’m keeping him anyway, only really have Sane for the left wing so nice to have another option

16 hours ago, Yonas said:

For once it paid off. tbh i would have just sold him on got a few good untradables in the club. need to now re work a team that Mbappe fits in.

Just did another tradeable one and got Jedvaj for the third pack in a row. Pack weight is definitely rigged ffs.