FIFA 19

FifeArab

I might be fucking mental, but I think I'm actually going to redeem my Weekend League misery pass this weekend.  Didn't realise that it opens on Friday, so given I'm off tomorrow I'll be able to get through a decent number of games this weekend after all.

No reward for 0 wins either.  Fuckers.

7 minutes ago, Widge said:

Ive never really played weekend league. Is it seeded or just a massive free for all and you could get anyone?

This year goes by your form apparently. so if you win 5 in a row +5 then lose 5 you go back to 0. etc etc

get harder games closer you get to the next ranking rewards.

Is it bad that the jumbo premium gold players pack I got for completing Barca v Villarreal in marquee match ups was better than my 100k pack? :lol:

0BABC976-63B3-4693-AC34-C518DF60F27A.thumb.jpeg.4cff82a501c61090a8ea9aec67ebe34d.jpeg

Packed another 75 rated inform in one of the other packs too :lol:

Edited by Sauzee#4

2 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Is it bad that the jumbo premium gold players pack I got for completing Barca v Villarreal in marquee match ups was better than my 100k pack? :lol:

0BABC976-63B3-4693-AC34-C518DF60F27A.thumb.jpeg.4cff82a501c61090a8ea9aec67ebe34d.jpeg

I just done MM as well and packed Trent Arnold twice. He sold for 40k. I’ve had unbelievable luck today :lol:

5 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I just done MM as well and packed Trent Arnold twice. He sold for 40k. I’ve had unbelievable luck today :lol:

I’m going to try him out and see how he compares to Walker. If there’s no difference I might just take the 90k odd I’ll get for Walker.

If it’s the German guy he’s going for 50k for the Sancho SBC

What’s going on with the market now? Some players are way back up in price. Some icons are 100-300k more expensive. I’ve been keeping an eye on some players but I’m being put of by the prices just now. 

Hoping it settles back down and this is just the madness after Black Friday.

What’s going on with the market now? Some players are way back up in price. Some icons are 100-300k more expensive. I’ve been keeping an eye on some players but I’m being put of by the prices just now. 
Hoping it settles back down and this is just the madness after Black Friday.

No idea I sold Van Dijk on Sunday after weekend league for a 50k profit I had bought him for 100k, thinking when his IF was out of packs it would start going down but it’s sitting at slightly over 150k. I think the way they are doing SBCs this year it’s kept the market prices up.

I’ve invested in a lot of 85 to 87 players and thinking about just getting rid of them now because I’ll be able to make a good bit profit at these prices.

Anyone used Vertonghen? I’m using Sanchez but I’m not overly keen on him and I don’t want to pay 150k for Van Dijk when I know he will drop at some point

3 minutes ago, YHallSaint said:

No idea I sold Van Dijk on Sunday after weekend league for a 50k profit I had bought him for 100k, thinking when his IF was out of packs it would start going down but it’s sitting at slightly over 150k. I think the way they are doing SBCs this year it’s kept the market prices up.

I’ve invested in a lot of 85 to 87 players and thinking about just getting rid of them now because I’ll be able to make a good bit profit at these prices.

Anyone used Vertonghen? I’m using Sanchez but I’m not overly keen on him and I don’t want to pay 150k for Van Dijk when I know he will drop at some point

Sometimes better just to take the profit while you can, load of rumours of a base icon SBC but I can’t see it. If we got one though your 85-87 would go through the roof. 

Now that the totw sbc is away 83 and 84 are back down. Thinking of investing for the Fut mas promo but it might be a bit early :lol:

Sometimes better just to take the profit while you can, load of rumours of a base icon SBC but I can’t see it. If we got one though your 85-87 would go through the roof. 
Now that the totw sbc is away 83 and 84 are back down. Thinking of investing for the Fut mas promo but it might be a bit early :lol:

I’ve got a few Scream cards for it as I seem to remember you needed some last year, Pepe is going for 20k I reckon he’s worth it. I don’t think the baby icon will be out before FUTmas so I’ll probably keep them until player of the month is out and sell then. It’s gonna be Sterling I would imagine and I’ve got quite a few Kompanys and Otamendis fairly cheap

This year goes by your form apparently. so if you win 5 in a row +5 then lose 5 you go back to 0. etc etc

get harder games closer you get to the next ranking rewards.

Ahh f**k. Don’t think I’ve ever won more than like 3 games in a row. [emoji23][emoji23]

Not for the casual player like me then by the sounds of it!

Assuming another league SBC drops tonight? Been stockpiling 84 rated PL players to use and sell since I’ve got the cash, hopefully it’s before La Liga. If not I’ll just hang in for the Xmas SBCs.

1 hour ago, Widge said:

Assuming another league SBC drops tonight? Been stockpiling 84 rated PL players to use and sell since I’ve got the cash, hopefully it’s before La Liga. If not I’ll just hang in for the Xmas SBCs.

Hope it’s soon too tbh. Got 73 items on my trade pile and I think about 68 of them are duplicate Prem players I’ve got.