FIFA 19

FifeArab

Would it be worth waiting to open the packs gained? I can never be arsed and just fire in tbh. [emoji23]

I usually start stacking my packs about now for TOTY but I’ve never packed one so I don’t know why I do it. Team of the week minus Salah, Cancelo and Kante is pretty shit this week so maybe worth keeping them for a better TOTW but FUTMAS starts tomorrow so personally I’d open them and keep my club stacked for the SBCs

9 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

This is probably a daft question, but is there any point in buying the Hamsik Road to the Final card now Napoli are out?

He’ll get converted to a Europa League card, but he won’t get an upgrade until they progress from the next round.

On 12/12/2018 at 09:05, WeveGotMcginn said:

how have you found the morelos card? not having much joy with him up top just now but started doing the Hurtado (Mexican league sbc) who's Colombian & looks a good card which would give Morelos a decent chemistry link. Have around 250k just now but prefer using players from more unpopular leagues 

To be honest, he's made one sub appearance and that's it.  Not even a particularly long one.  I only really did him because I wanted the packs, and after packing Robertson I have the intention of ending up with a decent Scottish/Premiership side at some point.  When you've already got Belotti, Insigne and Dzeko as Serie A options, and Gignac off the bench, he isn't getting much of a sniff.

On 12/12/2018 at 13:36, The Saintee said:

No chance I'm doing the Insigne SBC though. Ridiculously expensive.

Yeah...I wouldn't.  I found that I had a lot of players sitting in the club that I could use to knock off a lot of the really expensive options, so I maybe ended up doing it for around 150k or something.  Better than the 350k+ it wanted from scratch.  Have to say, not impressed with the card at all.  Him being a ST really doesn't fit him at all, and I've moved away from using an AMC, so I can't really use him that way either.  I've shoehorned him into a 3-4-1-2, but suspect he'll get relegated to super sub for the weekend.  At least that way I can put him out on the wing where he belongs and let me have someone with upper body strength in the middle.

3 hours ago, forameus said:

Yeah...I wouldn't.  I found that I had a lot of players sitting in the club that I could use to knock off a lot of the really expensive options, so I maybe ended up doing it for around 150k or something.  Better than the 350k+ it wanted from scratch.  Have to say, not impressed with the card at all.  Him being a ST really doesn't fit him at all, and I've moved away from using an AMC, so I can't really use him that way either.  I've shoehorned him into a 3-4-1-2, but suspect he'll get relegated to super sub for the weekend.  At least that way I can put him out on the wing where he belongs and let me have someone with upper body strength in the middle.

Suspected this might be the case. Probably should have saved 120k and just bought Belotti. Best Serie A striker I’ve used so far along with Dries.

34 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Suspected this might be the case. Probably should have saved 120k and just bought Belotti. Best Serie A striker I’ve used so far along with Dries.

Even Belotti's NIF is brilliant, and that's something ridiculous like 1.2k.  I've got his IF now, find it far better than either Immobile or Mertens IF.  Imagine that'll be it for me unless they release any further IFs until TOTY/TOTS comes out.

1 minute ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Just checked it’s 800k and you can’t submit your previous Reus :lol:

Id be gutted if I done him last time.

There's going to be the usual absolute fury towards EA, but you have to hand it to them on things like this.  They're not afraid to make universally unpopular decisions while sitting on their enormous throne of money.

Ha...just saw the requirements.  Even just concentrating on squad ratings, that's an 85, 2 86's and an 87.  Fucking lol.  Looks like a very good card, but is it really going to be worth the near 800k you need to spend to get him?  If you're in the rarified air of having that kind of coin you could probably pick up an icon that would perform just as well.

3 hours ago, forameus said:

Even Belotti's NIF is brilliant, and that's something ridiculous like 1.2k.  I've got his IF now, find it far better than either Immobile or Mertens IF.  Imagine that'll be it for me unless they release any further IFs until TOTY/TOTS comes out.

IF Belotti and NIF Mertens are my starting strikers. Compliment each other nicely.

18 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Did the Torreira futmas SBC. If he gets a January upgrade his card could be pretty tasty.

I’m tempted but it’s probably another card I won’t use. I’m holding out for Son, he’s surely getting one. 

My Alsonso is now a 86 and Mkhitaryan a 87. Two brilliant upgrades, happy with that. 

I’m tempted but it’s probably another card I won’t use. I’m holding out for Son, he’s surely getting one. 
My Alsonso is now a 86 and Mkhitaryan a 87. Two brilliant upgrades, happy with that. 

Same, delighted with the upgrades. I’ve never changed from Alonso so can only be a good thing

Done the Torreira one only because I had a load of untradeables and with an upgrade he could be brilliant. Sold my Laudrup as well their is no way I’m doing the Ballack SBC and I want to try Pogba again. Think I’ll hold off until Sunday to play games had 4 disconnects today which has ruined my hope of a better finish

1 hour ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I’ve got SMS, Alonso, Nacho Fernandez, Tagliafico and Philipp’s cards. Not sure I understand why Philipp and Tagliafico get a plus two rating boost but Nacho only gets one?

Philipp’s card does look a wee bit naughty now though.

Sold standard Torrira for 10k after some tube paid it.  offloaded some pish england folk for a few thousand k each.

Wanting SOn but doing MVP Martinez cause think he would be fun to use. 5 wins left after making a guy quit at 5-1 with a sweaty cut across. doing it with very basic MLS players aswell. o and i missed 2/3 pens aswell cause the head movement is pish

5-1 up at HT guy was pish. second half scripted to f**k and players couldnt do a fucking thing and the  other guy broke through everytime. scraped a 6-6

so fucking scripted at times its not a player skill based game.

1 hour ago, Yonas said:

5-1 up at HT guy was pish. second half scripted to f**k and players couldnt do a fucking thing and the  other guy broke through everytime. scraped a 6-6

so fucking scripted at times its not a player skill based game.

If you can hit a timed finished shot first time there is no skill gap on this game.